PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Sierra Wheel

AshG
26th December 2008, 09:15 PM
Hi all im on the hunt for a sierra steering wheel borrowed or purchased. i accidentally chucked mine out in a cleaning frenzy :( getting tired of using mole grips :D basically just need it for mock up purposes then im done with it.

aaronbassett
26th December 2008, 10:50 PM
hay ash dont mind you borrowing mine but wont be able to untill about 2 weeks lol. still using it

fabbyglass
27th December 2008, 12:58 PM
Hi all im on the hunt for a sierra steering wheel borrowed or purchased. i accidentally chucked mine out in a cleaning frenzy :( getting tired of using mole grips :D basically just need it for mock up purposes then im done with it.

Thought it was only me that did daft things like that.:)

onedayTM
27th December 2008, 07:00 PM
Hi Ash,
you can use mine but wont be able to send it till after new year as all my stuff at garden centre which is closed.
e-mail address if you need it, tonymarley@yahoo.co.uk

jasongray5
28th December 2008, 11:56 AM
Thought it was only me that did daft things like that.:)

When the front wheel bearing collapsed on our tractor that we use for yard scraping, we jammed a block of wood undernieth the side of the axle the bearing had collapsed took the wheel off and drove it around (carefully) until the new bearing arrived.

Would be interested to hear other peoples stories of bodging...??:D

AshG
28th December 2008, 01:22 PM
aaron will have to come visit in jan some time :D will prob onl need it for an hour or two. im in the process of sucking up to the other half to get me a nice wheel fron rd for my birthday on jan 4th

aaronbassett
28th December 2008, 05:04 PM
no probs m8 my birhday is 20 days after yours

Cyberbeej
29th December 2008, 05:35 PM
Snap, mine's is on the 24th jan too.:D

aaronbassett
30th December 2008, 08:04 PM
what u getting me lol:D

aaronbassett
4th January 2009, 08:52 AM
hi ash you can borrow my wheel any time just sorn the sierra