PDA

View Full Version : What happend, was ???

Bonzo
3rd January 2009, 10:42 PM
Feeling better than I have for a long, long time, I decided to have a few days on my project.
I was expecting over the next few days to get my chassis 100% complete & painted. :)

It took almost 2 days to clear up the workshop & generally be ready to get my chassis down from the rafters where it has been hanging for the last 6 months ( yep, it was that untidy ).

With the workshop as tidy as it will ever be. Heck even all of the tools were put where they live & even had room to place a cup of tea on the bench. :D

My phone went. It was my little bro, the head gasket had just blown on his wifes Rover MGTF. Oh great, yet another K series head gasket to replace.

2 days later, jobs a good u'n. ( 2 days, sad i know but hard work when you can't bend over )
Oh what fun I had, not.

No sooner had the Rover left the workshop. Number 1 son arrived and complemented me on how clean & tidy things were.
" Dad", " while the workshop is empty ", " Can we do the service on my car "

That done. Number 2 son arrived.
" OOOH it's tidy in here ". " That's great, I need theese 2 tyres fitted to my Corsa "

Oh well the'll all be back at work next week & i'll be able to crack on with the chassis. :rolleyes:

How is it when ever I have a grand clear up, all hell breaks loose. ?????

AshG
4th January 2009, 01:16 AM
I was going to get outside on mine today and got coped with going through all of the house hold paper work with the other half as its new year :-( then ended up clearing up my workshop area as i couldnt move :-(

and to top it all off I’m not going to get nothing done Sunday day as inconveniently its my birthday and will have to entertain the various visiting family members throughout the day. Although im being treated to a Chinese in the evening :D

Bonzo
4th January 2009, 11:46 AM
I done the paper shredding thingy before christmas.

It never ceases to amaze me, just how much paperwork amasses in one year. :eek:

I have been out in the workshop this morning. Blooming cold out there. Just come in for me dinner & back out there this afternoon.

You think someone would have bought me a space heater for crimble. Mind you I didn't ask father christmas for one. :D :D