les g
15th January 2009, 10:19 PM
oi !
shouldn,t you be up the road sanding instead of on here
cheers for sunday mate
les g

fabbyglass
16th January 2009, 11:59 AM
The one with the spider on his noggin is back at work now and it's me with the nerfed shoulder now........:o

minimad
16th January 2009, 04:21 PM
oi !
shouldn,t you be up the road sanding instead of on here
cheers for sunday mate
les g

wish i was back helping fabby but like he says back at work, flanging up 10mm ali plate but then again at least i get to weld it all up later yipee no worries about sunday and your bodywork is looking mighty nice, now all you need are the PINK side panels :D :D :D yeah that makes me a knob :rolleyes: cheers mate

les g
16th January 2009, 08:17 PM
wish i was back helping fabby but like he says back at work, flanging up 10mm ali plate but then again at least i get to weld it all up later yipee no worries about sunday and your bodywork is looking mighty nice, now all you need are the PINK side panels :D yeah that makes me a knob :rolleyes: cheers mate

no mate
i wrote first one say pink is a knob !!!!!! but somebody beat you too it so you cant be a knob as well :D
hows work been is that repaired shoulder holding up ok
cheers les g
Hey Fabby if you are crook and need some help at the weekend just let me know !!!!!!

minimad
16th January 2009, 10:20 PM
i see fabby beat me to it never mind ,works ok only doing light dutys, me thinks not, 10mm ali plate aint light dutys still could of still been welding the 35mmsteel plate on the icebreaker man that was fun. haha told fabby il give him a hand at weekend.Should be a laugh two left arms working and two right ones knackered
:) :) :)