PDA

View Full Version : Storm

shadowcaster
18th January 2009, 09:35 AM
Hope everyone made it through the storm last night, wasn't to bad down here. The lightning was good though.

dogwood
18th January 2009, 09:41 AM
Yup survived Ok here..
Mind you my wife's brand new, 10miles on the clock tin top
was sitting outside instead of in the garage.
If she got up once.......:mad: Checking nothing had fallen on it
Kept waking me up to tell me my Roadster was going in the garden first thing this morning.

David

AshG
18th January 2009, 01:13 PM
we just got lots of rain

Bonzo
18th January 2009, 02:00 PM
A lot of thunder & lightning way down west :eek:

No damage though, turning out to be quite a nice day. :)

minimad
18th January 2009, 05:58 PM
wet and cold in fabby,s workshop :D :D

fabbyglass
18th January 2009, 07:14 PM
More like an "under plastic lake"...:rolleyes:

londonsean69
18th January 2009, 07:49 PM
What storm????

We had a bit of a breeze and some rain, but even my very leaky garage was dry.

I haven't seen the news or looked in the paper, so have no idea what is happening outside the garage:D

Sean

fabbyglass
18th January 2009, 07:59 PM
Cornwall was windy then cool thunder storm with some nice thunder then threw it down..gone mad cold now so no doubt will be "skating in the morning"

frankie boy
18th January 2009, 08:03 PM
Glade it was last night and not today. wouldnt have been to go out for a blast in the car.:D Love driving it when its cold:eek: but bright and sunny.
Do get some strange looks thow,

Bonzo
18th January 2009, 08:35 PM
I have spent the day welding. Can't say that it was cold in the workshop !! :D :D

You know when I posted at lunchtime and said it was quite a nice day ??. Well I lied because it chucked it down. :D :o

Bonzo
19th January 2009, 04:40 PM
:rolleyes: Snow shower today !!?? Whats that all about ?? :confused:

Cold in the workshop today & the snow shower has'nt helped. The blooming stuff blows under the ridge of me tin roof, goes all over the place !!, in particular, over the rusty chassis that I have been busy cleaning up. :D

If we are giong to have that sort of weather, it'll be up the ladder with the Gorrilla foam. That will please the wife, i'm not suposed to do ladders. :D