PDA

View Full Version : Give this a try !!

Bonzo
21st February 2009, 10:49 PM
Have you any cat lovers at work or cat loving friends ??

This is often good for a giggle.

In a very serious or surprised manner, tell them the following.

I saw the strangest thing ever this morning, it was realy weird , i have never seen anything like it in my life. ( Keep the suspense going on as long as you think you can get away with )

Tell them that you was standing by the window ( Doing whatever )

You saw a large cat come into the garden & had a good sniff around.

It then dug a hole in the ground. " I mean a blooming big hole "

It turned round & done a crap in the hole.

Then the weirdest thing ever happened.

Then it only went and filled the hole back up again.

I have never seen anything like that in my life.

The majority of the time. The true cat lover will instantly say

" You idiot, they allways do that "

It is then you can say with a surprised voice.

" What " --- " With a shovel " :D :D

I was caught out when it was done on me ??!! :o

Sorry chaps, I am soooo bored tonight.

Any decent pranks out there ??

jasongray5
21st February 2009, 11:01 PM
I'm Also bored at work, 8am friday to 9pm sunday shift!!!!:eek:

Good prank if you fall out with your neighbor.

If its usualy Dark whem they get home, stick a drawing pin to the handle of their garden gate, right where you would put your thumb if you were to open it. Next smear a little (animal of your choice) faeces on and around the drawing pin! When he/she opens the gate they will prick their thumb on your drawing pin and instictively suck their thumb as a result....!

Friends of mine at duchy college managed to dissasemble an International 1486 and then reassemble it in their lecturers office in the space of a weekend and with the help of the caretaker

When I stayed at my Girl Friends in uni halls, One of her flat mates (who was a complete tosser) went out and got Blind drunk, so while he slept, we covered everything in his room in newspaper, then made his phone alarm go off. He was seriously not amused, ooops

Oh, and on the last day of sixth form, we put squid down the back of the radiators in the common room, and in the hollow space above the ceiling...

So many others that I feel would not be 100% appriciated by some of the more grown up and mature members of the forum!!

Bonzo
21st February 2009, 11:13 PM
Boy. You must hate your neighbours.

I'd be happy just giving them a good prick & maybe tetanus. :D :D

Cholera as well. how extreme is that. :cool: :D

flyerncle
23rd February 2009, 09:02 PM
Bonzo,ever noticed a cat never craps in it's own garden,always the next door.

Jason,nasty man ! Cracking idea though......

Bonzo
23rd February 2009, 09:24 PM
Yep they do dont they. :D

My next door neighbour used to place moth balls in his garden to keep our cats away !!??

Did it work ? Did it heck :D

A neighbour 4 doors down from us came up and kicked up blue murder that our ginger cat was making a mess in her garden.

You should have seen her face when I told her that he had been dead for months. :eek:

Turned out to be Badgers. :rolleyes:

HandyAndy
23rd February 2009, 09:36 PM
i,ve got the best method to keep cats out of our garden ;)

we have 7 huskies that most of the time are loose in the back garden, there is one cat that sits in our front garden looking at the dogs thru a gate, he did chance it once ( entering back garden ) :eek: whooooossshhh i,ve never seen something move that fast!!! he,s never tried it again:D dogs ALMOST got him.
he was very lucky.
& i like cats but not good idea in this household.

Bonzo
23rd February 2009, 09:45 PM
:D :D :D

Yep that'll do the trick.

minimad
23rd February 2009, 10:00 PM
my cat and husky sleep on the same chair sometimes

HandyAndy
23rd February 2009, 10:03 PM
my cat and husky sleep on the same chair sometimes

yeah i,ve heard some huskies like cats, but i wouldn,t like to chance it with my lot:eek: :eek:
unless it was a very very fit cat:D

Wrigglypig
23rd February 2009, 11:26 PM
Just for a laugh, when you are at a mates house get their house phone dial *55* follow the instructions and book them a really early morning alarm call 3 or 4 am is usually quite good! Te Heeee:eek:

jasongray5
23rd February 2009, 11:36 PM
Just for a laugh, when you are at a mates house get their house phone dial *55* follow the instructions and book them a really early morning alarm call 3 or 4 am is usually quite good! Te Heeee:eek:

That one is going to be tried for sure!!!
We built a foam machine for young farmers disco, at one of my friends dairy farms, to "test" it we left it running in the milking parlor, to find the whole milking parlor filled with foam.... OOOPS;) :D :D

Bonzo
24th February 2009, 08:59 AM
Talking of foam. ;)

A bottle of washing up liquid in the toilet cistern can be good for a giggle. :D :D