PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Les, TJ and John at 3GE

fabbyglass
19th April 2009, 12:33 PM
Now have a nice black chassis sat in my workshop after a good day out with Les G and his equally mad son TJ...Got back no bother with it strapped to the top of the Sierra but had some funny looks..:D

So cheers to Les and TJ and lads at 3ge.

mark smith
19th April 2009, 06:25 PM
hi fabby glad you have finally got your chassis after such a long wait,can i come over at sometime soon to have a look at the workmanship

Bonzo
19th April 2009, 06:33 PM
Now have a nice black chassis sat in my workshop after a good day out with Les G and his equally mad son TJ...Got back no bother with it strapped to the top of the Sierra but had some funny looks..:D

So cheers to Les and TJ and lads at 3ge.

Good job you don't have to go under the Iron bridge anymore.;)

When are we going to paint it Pink then :D :D

fabbyglass
19th April 2009, 08:23 PM
If had to go via the bridge then it would have come down, Les kinda made sure it was a tad tight on the roof...:)

fabbyglass
19th April 2009, 08:25 PM
hi fabby glad you have finally got your chassis after such a long wait,can i come over at sometime soon to have a look at the workmanship

Best give me a ring in the week to arrange a time then as I come and go like a wandering sheep..:confused:

les g
19th April 2009, 09:41 PM
yes it was a bit like a jolly boys outing
Fabby couldn,t believe that in my part of the county you can ......just park your car and leave it for a day and find it where you left ...intact......
three blokes in a van talking twaddle all day great fun really:)
cheers les g

oh and i had to buy the coffees at route 38 and john at 3ge had to make them at his end................
how the f... does Fabby always manage to duck gettin the drinks in:rolleyes:
and then tj and him found the last of my stash of choccie chip cookies in
my van and scoffed them :eek:

fabbyglass
19th April 2009, 09:52 PM
Ahem is someone forgetting the ready supply of fizzy piss in a can...:D

mark smith
19th April 2009, 11:09 PM
Best give me a ring in the week to arrange a time then as I come and go like a wandering sheep..:confused:

will do, might not be till the weekend i'm afraid got to do some work on the car for the MOT

cheers mark

3GE Components
20th April 2009, 01:08 PM
Ahem is someone forgetting the ready supply of fizzy piss in a can...:D

Is this the result of all that coffee, and not stopping for the toilet?

Always good to see you guys, next time we'll have to get the bbq going too. :D

It was a busy day, not long after you'd left Ash phoned up.

Regards

John