PDA

View Full Version : Comfy puta chair

fabbyglass
22nd May 2009, 03:28 PM
Just had to be done and if anyone fancies one then I will make more. Base is new so not some tired old office chair...

HandyAndy
22nd May 2009, 03:33 PM
the ultimate chair for a car builder, don,t send one to Ash as he fell asleep in his, never get any work done if they are so nice to sit in :D
got the pic cheers
andy

fabbyglass
22nd May 2009, 03:43 PM
I'm sat here in one and can't find the get up and go to get on with some work so phaff about on tinterweb in much comftyness...........:o

HandyAndy
22nd May 2009, 03:48 PM
I'm sat here in one and can't find the get up and go to get on with some work so phaff about on tinterweb in much comftyness...........:o
my point precisely :D ;) its friday before bank holiday .... time for a break. ;)
andy

fabbyglass
22nd May 2009, 03:57 PM
Just sent you pic of the chassis...;)

HandyAndy
22nd May 2009, 04:01 PM
Just sent you pic of the chassis...;)
got it thanks, looks just like what i did to my chassis, thats great cheers
i,m not at my chassis at the mo, soon as i am i,ll send a pic of the rear end.
andy

Bonzo
22nd May 2009, 04:13 PM
Will that comfy seat be ok for the IVA :D

Andy

Mind you don't get confused when you are sending a picture of your rear end to Mark :eek: :D :o

HandyAndy
22nd May 2009, 04:26 PM
Andy

Mind you don't get confused when you are sending a picture of your rear end to Mark
its no worry there as i don,t have a wide angle lense :D i,ll make sure its not swmbo,s rear that i send :eek: :D

andy

Bonzo
22nd May 2009, 04:42 PM
:D :D

How's the build coming along Andy :)

Nearly warm enough to get my ass into gear ;)

HandyAndy
22nd May 2009, 04:50 PM
:D :D

How's the build coming along Andy :)

Nearly warm enough to get my ass into gear ;)
i,ll pm you now.
andy

adrianreeve
22nd May 2009, 05:16 PM
Got any photos of how you're getting on Andy? Always good to see progress, evenif iit's someone elses!

Cheers

Adrian

HandyAndy
22nd May 2009, 05:48 PM
Got any photos of how you're getting on Andy? Always good to see progress, evenif iit's someone elses!

Cheers

Adrian
Hi Adrian, yes got lots of photos & i,m trying to sort out the picture web host thing at the mo so you can all have a laugh at my build:D ;)
as soon as its up & running i,ll load the photos on.
cheers
andy