PDA

View Full Version : Build pictures at last!

DaddyA
20th June 2009, 10:45 PM
Hi,

Posted a few times on here and thought it was about time to show all, my build so far. Started at the end of Jan, don't think I've done too bad so far. There's a few pictures of bits I'm not happy with and these will be sorted once the chassis is fully welded.

Just got a gas contract so that should be soon. Anyway hope you enjoy the photo's (open to critism/constructive banter).

Hopefully the link works!!

Bonzo
20th June 2009, 11:09 PM
That's a nice build diary you have going on there :cool:

I looks as if you have been a busy chap ;)

Your progress looks to be great :)

Well done Daz :)

HandyAndy
20th June 2009, 11:12 PM
nice one Daz, your build is looking very nice :cool:
keep it going & lets have another finished car at stoneleigh next year.

well done, & how do you keep your garage so tidy ??? :o :D

andy

AshG
20th June 2009, 11:52 PM
looking good. should be fun going for the test drive up the hill :D

Spikehaus
21st June 2009, 07:10 AM
Well done Daz,

I am starting to get a horrible feeling that you are chasing my tail and about to put me to shame at how quickly your build in progressing! Its nice to see some pictures of everything we have talked about. Its looking like a very nice build. You are lucky, your steel is still clean without the dreaded red stuff.

Shame you are short of the material for 1 bush tube but that should stop you completing it before me LOL :p

Bonzo
21st June 2009, 09:01 AM
Do you need a bush tube daz !!?? ;) :)

DaddyA
21st June 2009, 07:30 PM
Cheers for the positive comments and cheers for the offer of a tube, but Spikehaus still has one hidden for me (mis-counted!).

Bonzo
21st June 2009, 09:27 PM
Cheers for the positive comments and cheers for the offer of a tube, but Spikehaus still has one hidden for me (mis-counted!).

Oh dear :D :o

Quantity surveyor wasn't it !! :D :D