PDA

View Full Version : Are there any donors in the North East/ Newcastle area?

ralpine
4th August 2009, 11:25 AM
I'm very early on in the story... I have just bought the book and have found the site. Next step... does anyone know of a decent donor car in the North East area at all?

HandyAndy
4th August 2009, 11:33 AM
Hi & welcome to the forum, i don,t know of any donors but will keep my eyes open for one for you, tho there are a few new builders in the north east so you,ll need to be quick :D :D

i too am in the north east, where abouts are you?

best of luck with your build.

andy:)

andyp
5th August 2009, 05:52 PM
hi im not sure if it will interest you but a lad at work stripped a sierra thinking of doing a project but he is not doing it any more. The engine is shot im not 100% sure what other bits he has and hasnt got but im sure it would be a good start ! the bits will be in the stockton area

rpjg1975
5th August 2009, 08:05 PM
Hi,
I am also in the area and watching out for suitable donors. Have heard of a couple on the grapevine but has gone cold at the moment. One guy works away months at a time so am waiting to get in contact with him when he is back next

HandyAndy
5th August 2009, 08:07 PM
hi im not sure if it will interest you but a lad at work stripped a sierra thinking of doing a project but he is not doing it any more. The engine is shot im not 100% sure what other bits he has and hasnt got but im sure it would be a good start ! the bits will be in the stockton area

hmmmm:)
how can i contact "this lad at work" ?

theres a few bits i,m after, & i live in Stockton ;) :cool:

cheers
andy:)

flyerncle
6th August 2009, 08:50 PM
Your not in Blaydon by any chance are you ralpine ?

Enneaitch
7th August 2009, 07:45 PM
I got one from your area.... sorry guys got one from sunderland! it was advertised in Pistonheads.

Have you tried www.Gumtree.co.uk, www.pistonheads.com/classifieds thats where i looked.

hope it helps.