PDA

View Full Version : scumbags

gundog
13th August 2009, 08:18 PM
:mad: :mad:

if anyone is offered my welder,brand new parweld visor/helmet and teng tools in the romford area can you please kick the workshy lazy shits in the nuts for me.

thanks to these wasters ive now got to spend time with the wife,and she is very fussy and knows diddly about cars.

said robbing gits opened my fortress like garage last night and removed my goodies now im wondering when they will come back........

im going to spend some time devising new boobytraps to really hurt the scumbags of dubious parentage......

i went out to work to pay for my stuff just like the rest of you chaps,how do these people sleep at night.my stuff will be sold for peanuts.

id have gladly given them £10 to leave me alone.

bored indoors,with clean hands.:(

andy

frankie boy
13th August 2009, 09:40 PM
Cheer up Andy It could have been worse! You could have caught them.:eek:

Scalefour
14th August 2009, 12:22 AM
How do they sleep at night?

Probably with a ten bag of smack.

C*nts

Balidey
14th August 2009, 08:19 AM
Scum. :mad:
They don't sleep at night, they go out 'working'
And when people say they will set booby traps most people reply saying not to as you end up in more trouble. But sod that, I say set up as many to do as much harm as possible. Just don't forget about them :D

fluxcored
14th August 2009, 09:48 AM
Scum. :mad:
They don't sleep at night, they go out 'working'
And when people say they will set booby traps most people reply saying not to as you end up in more trouble. But sod that, I say set up as many to do as much harm as possible. Just don't forget about them :D

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Andy. Been involved in something similar last year and was unfortunate to catch the buggers and well ... let me just say it turned nasty.

Ended up me being involved in lengthy court battles and both criminal and civil charges laid against me. I nearly lost the criminal case and did lose the civil suit and ended up paying some hefty fines.

I hate to admit it but for about 6 - 8 months I was deeply affected, floating in and out of depression and paranoia the whole time as I was being portrayed as being inhumane and aggressive. It affected my family life severely and not to mention my job.

I must say things started to turn around when I decided to build a roadster - it gave me a sense of purpose, something to focus on.

I guess the old saying is really true - be careful what you wish for.

jasongray5
14th August 2009, 09:50 AM
Dig yourself an inspection pit, put carpet over the top, fill it with razor wire and let them bleed...

AshG
14th August 2009, 11:03 AM
my workshop is on the main house alarm. if they manage to get in they wont get out. i have put magnetic locks on all the doors that hold them shut if the alarm is triggered.

my friend has the same setup and managed to catch the buggers that got into his workshop. all he had to do was wait for the police to turn up. they totally trashed his workshop because they couldnt get out but the insurance paid up and the offenders went down.

Rik178m
14th August 2009, 06:08 PM
I like the idea of the magentic door locks! Another would be to buy some mean as f**k dog to live in the garage. Or electrify a few things! Hate Theives with a passion.

Flux - stuff like that is whats wrong with this country! How can you get blamed for protecting what you have worked hard for is beyond me!

flyerncle
14th August 2009, 06:54 PM
Reasonable force is allowed if they are on your property, or thats what they said when I came home one day to find a 17 year old peice of s*it in my house.
He had forced his way in when my daughter answered the door.
She knew of him but he was uninvited into the house and he was not happy when I threw him down the stairs ( I am 6ft 2in and of "Doorman" proportions 17/18 stone) The police were called and he was arrested,the little r sole said I had assaulted him, the police did nothing about it.
He continued to cause problems on and off for years despite complaints and video/photo evidence and we went down the harassment route but they said there was not enough evidence.

This country is turning into a sh*thole for any little tosser who thinks he can get away with not working and helping himself to other peoples goods and the law is not worth a light either.

Bring back hanging !

thwang
14th August 2009, 07:58 PM
sorry to hear that bud we got broke into a few years ago they were after my new mountain bike that was in the kitchen bloody good job the dogs were in there but saying that if they had run of the house like i wanted the bastards wouldnt have had my christmas presants new xbox with 10 games digi camera wifes jewellry.found out wks later they had sold my xbox for £30 and my camera for a £5. i look at it this way one day i will run into them and i will inflicked about a grands worth of pain.im like an elephant i dont forget

gundog
14th August 2009, 10:54 PM
:mad: il not run into them but over the gits!!!!

thanks to all,for the kind words and advise.

lets see if insurance will cough up!!!

andy

Chris Gibbs
15th August 2009, 02:19 PM
Sorry to hear about this Andy, I hope the insurance do the decent thing.

Cheers

Chris :)

shadowcaster
15th August 2009, 04:18 PM
Word fail me when something like this happens. Lower than a snake.:mad: :mad:

Hope the insurance pays up and you can get going again.

flyerncle
16th August 2009, 06:11 PM
Cheers Thwang,he got what he deserved!