PDA

View Full Version : Donor Bits For Sale - MX5

tris89
10th September 2009, 10:11 AM
Good Morning All

Well due to a seemingly permanent lack of time, I am having to temporarily suspend my roadster build before if ever really started.

I have however got a collection of bits from the Donor MX5 that I stripped which I will sell if I can get good money for them.

I have a lovely engine / gearbox - engine has had lots of money spent on it recently, very clean with silicon hoses and ht competition ht leads. I have a video of it running it really is a lovely runner. The gearbox is lovely and tight - perfect for the roadster :)

I have the propshaft / diff / driveshafts - all fine - There doesnt seem to me to be much backlash in the diff at all.

I have the full loom / ecu

i.e. everything needed to run a mx5 engine in the car :)

Also loads of other bits like steering colum, front hubs, full set of nice disc brakes, master cylinders, steering rack / powersteering system etc etc.

I'll be honest i'm not looking to give the stuff away as I hope to be able to resume the build myself some time soon, I just thought that i'd see if anyone was interested in buying them off me to free up a but if cash for uni and make sure they bits just don't sit in a corner of the garage for ever! Anyway, do give me a shout if you are interested in anything!

All the best,

Tristan

Tatey
10th September 2009, 10:39 AM
Just out of curiosity what price would you be looking for, for the whole lot?

tris89
11th September 2009, 12:23 PM
I was hoping to get £750 for the engine, gearbox, loom, ecu, propshaft combo and could certianly throw the rest in for not alot more. I think that seems about the right money?

Tristan