PDA

View Full Version : stafford kit car show

gundog
20th September 2009, 07:47 PM
just got back from the show,i travelled with frankieboy.if i can get my car to go as well as his il be a happy boy.:D
whilst there met up with slimtater,tilly and of course chris gibbs.had a good laugh with good company,shame the show was a bit lame imho!
im hoping my hearing will return soon as well,its ok frank but bring 2 helmets next time.ta

andy

Chris Gibbs
20th September 2009, 08:10 PM
It was nice to meet you mate and the other lads too, I reckon having a drink padded the day out a bit - the show was pretty disapointing I thought.

Cheers

Chris :)

Tilly819
20th September 2009, 08:51 PM
was a pleasure to meet up with evryone at the show, have a drink and a chat.
show was abit small but still managed to get a few bits that i need all in all a worth wile day out
espeshaly getting a ride there and back in Tims car..... been out in it a couple of times now and still carnt stop smiling... chears Tim

Tilly

slimtater
20th September 2009, 10:43 PM
No problem Tilly - sorry I had to shoot off to do the family Sunday bit without mashing you a drink! Thanks for the hard drive recovery - I now have my Roadster pictures back.
Good to meet a few more members and finally see another Roadster in the flesh. Agree, the show was a bit of a small effort but the drive there was nice and I get a few bits.