PDA

View Full Version : postage

fabbyglass
29th September 2009, 05:17 PM
Sorry about this peeps but full body kit is going to have to be collected as carrier firms have hiked prices and also fail to turn up to collect which just makes me look a cock.
oh and just recently they have decided it would be giggle to break things, when you try to claim they fire back allsorts of bollix about pictures before after and during the event.....umm more like the muppets they employ than owt else...................:mad:

Will no doubt scupper orders but then who is going to pay £154 to have a body set delivered with the chance it will get smashed by a complete goon!!!

This country has gone reet down the shitepan and deserves a kick in the bollix!:mad:

Talonmotorsport
29th September 2009, 07:33 PM
I know just how you feel. I've sent one set of front wishbones via Parcel Force 48h less than 50 miles from me and they've lost it for 5 days and counting. I'm still waiting for them to collect another set thats going to Newcastle. So for all those who are waiting for parts please bare in mind that every mail/logistic company has a few planks working for them.

Land Locked
29th September 2009, 09:29 PM
The above sounds just like Sarf Efrika. To think I was under the impression we were 3rd world and it could only be better in places like your's.:D

les g
29th September 2009, 10:56 PM
Sorry about this peeps but full body kit is going to have to be collected as carrier firms have hiked prices and also fail to turn up to collect which just makes me look a cock.
oh and just recently they have decided it would be giggle to break things, when you try to claim they fire back allsorts of bollix about pictures before after and during the event.....umm more like the muppets they employ than owt else...................:mad:

Will no doubt scupper orders but then who is going to pay £154 to have a body set delivered with the chance it will get smashed by a complete goon!!!

This country has gone reet down the shitepan and deserves a kick in the bollix!:mad:

Hey guys dont forget i,m often down Fabbys way so anybody wanting things brought out of Cornwall for a meet up in Devon just let me or Fabby know and we can arrange for the goods to be brought part way and hopefully save on time and money
cheers les g

Balidey
30th September 2009, 12:08 PM
I often think about making some little sticker to put on my parcels along the lines of....

'Hey postie, don't nick this, its not a DVD'

'Dear postman, this item isn't fragile but I bet you still break it'

Which is what I feel like diong, but now it would only have the oposite effect.

flyerncle
30th September 2009, 08:26 PM
That's why you pay silly money to the likes of Ar5hole Force and other nameless carriers for the priviledge of destroying your goods.
Wonderfull place England. (My ar5e):rolleyes: