PDA

View Full Version : Chassis For Sale

Blade
30th September 2009, 08:45 PM
Hello dudes
I have a roadster chassis for sale:confused: , up for grabs is a tig welded chassis , front and rear wishbones with bushes and stainless crush tubes, brand new sierra uprights with offset mushroom inserts, rear uprights, brand new front top and bottom ball joints and front and rear camber adjusters, it has a pedal box with duel cylinders (needs finished) brake pedal needs modded to take bias bar , bushes are there for the pedals (brake and clutch pedals are fitted) , sierra steering column with new bush , parts are there to make front fender stay’s, I have too many projects on the go at the moment , race bike being built again for next season :eek: , rebuilding an old M3:cool: , and work , so if anyone is interested make me a sensible offer , the book won’t be included in the sale as when I get sorted out I’ll be building another one

there will be the diff mounts aswell (forgot about them)

Blade
3rd October 2009, 09:47 AM
£500 takes it all away if anyone is interested

HandyAndy
3rd October 2009, 09:55 AM
That is a bargain price for someone,

andy:)

drury318
3rd October 2009, 09:57 AM
I don`t think you`ll be long before you sell that lot Dave, absolute bargain, just look at the build diary everyone!
Dennis.

adrianreeve
3rd October 2009, 10:06 AM
Where are you blade?

I'm seriously interested - first dibs please!

Cheers

Adrian

Blade
7th October 2009, 05:32 PM
Ok Chap's the chassis is sold :eek: i'm not saying who has got it :confused: as i'll let him tell you all if he want's to:D :D
I'll still be floating around in the background keeping an eye on what folk are upto and i will be building another at a later date,

Hey Bonzo sorry to here you have been unwell again, get well soon and all the best

adrianreeve
7th October 2009, 07:03 PM
It was me!!!!

I've sold my chassis and suspension to my brother in law (who used to build Caterhams at their factory in Dartford), and bought Blade's as it's more finished, and with a 2 and 4 year old, time is precious! I'm really impressed with the photo diary, and can't wait to get my hands on it - oh and it was the bargian of the century too!!

So hopefully there will be two more finished Roadsters to add to the list now.

Cheers

Adrian

Bonzo
7th October 2009, 08:21 PM
Nice one Adrian :cool: :cool:

Cheers for the thoughts Dave :)