PDA

View Full Version : Exeter Show 2009

3GE Components
5th October 2009, 12:06 PM
On a lighter note, the show is fast approaching. We've booked our stand and fingers crossed should have Ash's car for you all to see. That's if he pulls his finger out that is :D

Also present will be the man himself again, Chris Gibbs, on hand to answer any questions you have/ sign books/ drink tea/ eat biscuits etc etc

I'm still working on Fabby to attend, hopefully he will, if not we'll get him to supply some of his quality fibreglass for people to look at.

What we usually do is offer 15% off parts that are ordered at the show. We'll also apply this to orders that are preordered for collection at the show.

We look forward to seeing you all, come up and introduce yourselves it always good to put a face to the name.

Kind regards

John

SeriesLandy
5th October 2009, 01:18 PM
The dates for the show are 21st-22nd November.
It would be nice if fabby went so people can work out what seats they want :D.

AshG
5th October 2009, 01:21 PM
there will be a set of his seats in my car for people to try out.

i dont think the car will be iva'd but it should drive and stop on its own steam.

Chris Gibbs
5th October 2009, 01:28 PM
I can't wait to see it Ash, Looks great in the mag. :)

Looking forward to the show and meeting some of you, I'll be with John, Tony and Keith all day on both days, I'll be the well built yet strikingly handsome bloke.:D

Cheers

Chris :)

3GE Components
5th October 2009, 01:59 PM
I'll be the well built yet strikingly handsome bloke.:D

Cheers

For all the people who don't know what George Clooney looks like we'll also have a big sign saying Chris Gibbs with an arrow pointing to him so you'll know who he is.

:)

Kind regards

John

AshG
5th October 2009, 02:29 PM
forget the sign just look for the hung over chap with a pork pie in his gob :D

HandyAndy
5th October 2009, 04:38 PM
For all the people who don't know what George Clooney looks like we'll also have a big sign saying Chris Gibbs with an arrow pointing to him so you'll know who he is.

:)

Kind regards

John

and at Stoneleigh i shouted " Chris who" when someone tried to introduce me to Chris :o :o

andy

Chris Gibbs
5th October 2009, 06:12 PM
forget the sign just look for the hung over chap with a pork pie in his gob :D

Nice!

I am partial to a pork pie, I expect it's all pasties down there though. :D

Cheers

dogwood
5th October 2009, 07:59 PM
Looks like I may be in the UK till the end of November.
Think I may just come along.

Anyone know if the £10 entrance fee gets me in both days.
Don't think I fancy tenting it....

David

tkpm
5th October 2009, 11:02 PM
Most things that go on at Westpoint are £10 per day :(

fabbyglass
5th October 2009, 11:34 PM
Not sure I can make it, things bit weird for me at the moment and concentrating on catching up with orders as I really have got behind with things and I apologise to those builders waiting...:o

Spikehaus
6th October 2009, 07:21 AM
I will be up this year as it's only 45 mins away for me. It was this very show that gave me the "Building Bug"! It may depend on the weather but I hope to bring my car on the back on the works trailer and leave it in out back?

Is it to much to hope for to have the engine running as well?

3GE Components
6th October 2009, 08:52 AM

Chris is coming down in his de-lux winnebago, maybe he could rent out one of the 7 bedrooms in it :D

Kind regards

John

spud69
6th October 2009, 11:38 AM
Would love to go, but got a 800mile round trip to get there. Will have to see how it goes.....:(

VladD
9th October 2009, 05:10 PM
Looks like I may be in the UK till the end of November.
Think I may just come along.

Anyone know if the £10 entrance fee gets me in both days.

David

It's £10 per day, but entrance is free if you turn up in a kit-car.

aerosam
10th October 2009, 10:06 PM
Hopefully I'll be down for the Saturday, might buy some bits and bobs - but there is a big autojumble up my way the weekend after!

gingea1pom
10th October 2009, 10:21 PM
It will be my first Kit car show, I am like a little kid.:p

I have been saving hard and hope to place an order for all the chassis plates with 3GE.

Ginge

Matthew
11th November 2009, 08:30 AM
I'll be down on the Saturday so see you there.

Any chance of the parts I've ordered being ready so I can pick them up?

Matt

tkpm
11th November 2009, 05:57 PM
It will be my first Kit car show, I am like a little kid.:p

I have been saving hard and hope to place an order for all the chassis plates with 3GE.

Ginge

I'm hoping to place an order with them as well, as i started building the chassis today :D

Chris Gibbs
11th November 2009, 07:00 PM
I'm looking forward to it now ;)

Cheers

LeonN
12th November 2009, 03:19 PM
Aw good is this show? Just poot this plan to the lass. Land at Manchester from Venice saterday 00:00 sleep in car and leave for show at 04:00 arive saterday 12:00 leave Sunday at 12:00 for Liverpool by 19:00.

LeonN
12th November 2009, 04:18 PM
I manadged to post twice. Sorry.

AshG
12th November 2009, 04:29 PM
its one of the smaller shows but its good none the less. stoneleigh is the best one on the calender as far as i am concerned.