PDA

View Full Version : where to buy?

teun
15th October 2009, 06:38 PM
Hi iam looking for a set of coilovers. They are not for sale here in Holland because there are just a few people building a kitcar. It is very hard to get a registration on you home build car. So i did email rallydesign no answer. I did email dampertech no answer? so where can i buy a set?Looks like you over there would not sell.:cool: I know GTS-tuning have them:eek:

londonsean69
15th October 2009, 06:46 PM
Give dampertech a ring.

Despite the entire world (even my mum;)) using email, sometimes a quick call is all it takes:D

They seem to do a pretty good price, even including shipping.

Or - check ebay, someone is doing matched sets for the Roadster - EDIT - it's OBP link to haynes roadster shocks (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Haynes-Roadster-Kit-Car-Gaz-Shocks-Springs-Set-NEW_W0QQitemZ200316225367QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Car sParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2ea3c70757&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14)

I've never used them, but others on here have, including shipping to Australia, so Holland should be no problem;)

Talonmotorsport
15th October 2009, 06:47 PM
GAZ coilover supplier thanks to google

E.S. International
Oude Delft 212
2611 HJ
The Netherlands

Tel +31(0)15 2132414
Fax +31(0)15 2125139

www.es.international.nl
info@es-international.nl

or ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gaz-Gold-adjustable-coilovers-2-25-id_W0QQitemZ190340848622QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars Parts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2c5132dbee

Alphax
16th October 2009, 04:43 PM
Teun,

give me a ring or e-mail.

info@kitcaronderdelen.nl
frans@alphax-kitcars.com

teun
21st October 2009, 07:33 AM
I get mail from Dave from dampertech. He was on holiday so it takes some time. Iam going to order a set by him;)

teun
3rd November 2009, 10:26 AM
I did order them friday and the arrived today great service:p

filip arvidsson
6th May 2010, 07:17 PM
Hi!
Does anyone know if rallydesign can supply the roadsters coilovers?
No, I haven't contacted them, figured someone else had checked with them?
Would like to get everything in one shipment and rallydesign seem to have everything but the correct coilovers.
Thanks
//Filip Arvidsson

Bonzo
6th May 2010, 09:29 PM
I expect RD would order them in for you Filip :)

Personaly, for the shocks, I would deal with Dampertec or proteck direct !!
It would probably make life a whole lot easier in the unlikely event of a warranty claim ;)

teun
6th May 2010, 10:12 PM
I did order by dampertech and they realy help me to order the right one. :D And it takes just a few days i did order parts at RD but that take more than a week:eek:

filip arvidsson
17th May 2010, 07:42 AM
Mailed RD about the coilovers,they insisted that there 13/9" coilovers was correct.
Can I trust that and buy those?

See mail.

"Hi
I require 4 coilovers,
13" open
9" closed
With a 1" solid extension.

It's the standard coilover for the haynes roadster(a Lotus super seven replica)

Link to the right coilover http://www.saturnspo...od&productId=43

I realise I could buy it from that store, but I would like to keep the shipping cost down since I'm from Sweden

I hope I made myself clear and that you have the correct coilover.
Thanks
//Filip Arvidsson"

Svar:
"Filip
This is our part number GAZ 130/090 B12 and would require a 1.9" spring.

Regards
Scott

Rally Design Ltd"

Thank you
//Filip Arvidsson

ozzy1
17th May 2010, 09:24 AM
Why not use saturn as im sure they will post to you and they do the protech ones for a good price.