View Full Version : F*****G Mental but i love it

les g
15th November 2009, 10:46 PM
Tj and me went on a forage today
some donor parts were up for sale cheap nearly local
(they are for his car)
the guy was strippin a seven for a total rebuild
he,s putting in a Honda s2000 engine and box
beautiful motor 240 bhp in standard form (moist )
that is going to be one seriously fast motorcar
absolutely mental
i cant wait for it to be finished

cheers les g

Tilly819
15th November 2009, 10:51 PM
very nice, ive always fancyed a s2000 but putting the engine and box in a 7 thats even better

tilly

spud69
16th November 2009, 08:18 AM
I know some people don't like them but i had an RX-8 for a while and would love to put s rotary wankel engine in the roadster, or better still the single seater. 231bhp upto 9500rpm, doesn't have a great deal of torque but is small and light and loads of power - cheaper than S2000 aswell.

Dreaming------AndyH

mark
16th November 2009, 11:51 AM
My brother had an s2000 and i had an integra for a while and they are amazing engines to get that power n/a, but i wouldnt want one in a seven style car unless you are jensen button! in an S2000 they are very very twitchy especially if its wet :eek: never mind in something half the weight :D They are only 150bhp before the vtec comes in so the cross over point upto 240 is quite impressive in the honda, i imagine it would be very interesting in a seven style car :eek:

Jimmyd
16th November 2009, 12:59 PM
There was a chap racing a Seven with S2000 engine and box over here. It was just scary fast and breathed fire on braking. The BEC Busa boys couldn't keep up but the last track day I was at a couple of months ago it put a leg out.

J

les g
16th November 2009, 08:52 PM
mark
i fully understand where you,re coming from
Fabby and me went to a hill climb earlier this year and a guy was racing a silva with an s2000 motor when it came on cam it just went ballistic shook its tail left and right and then scorched away
looked and sounded a beast in a little car you just had to love it........
its no wonder the ariel atom is so blinking fast i,m told its the same motor with a supercharger on it ....FFS..
mental love it
cheers les g

Big Dave
23rd March 2010, 07:25 PM
Hi there this is my first time on this forum so hi, Im at the moment building an car with a Honda s2000 engine in it i to think i may be a little nuts lol lol

Big Dave
23rd March 2010, 07:45 PM
Hopefully i have got this right and you all can see my car regards Dave

HandyAndy
23rd March 2010, 07:48 PM
Hi there this is my first time on this forum so hi, Im at the moment building an car with a Honda s2000 engine in it i to think i may be a little nuts lol lol

Welcome to the forum Big Dave, being nuts really does help :D
Nice car, & bet it goes well? :eek: :cool:

cheers
andy

Big Dave
23rd March 2010, 07:50 PM
never run it yet i bought it from a mate..... it was a factory built car that has been built so poorly i have had to strip it and start again !!!!

Enoch
23rd March 2010, 08:03 PM
Cool, bet that will go rather nicely:)
Welcome to the forum.
Enoch

Jimmyd
23rd March 2010, 08:11 PM
Wecome and good luck with the rebuild, should be a bit of a handful when finished.

J

Big Dave
23rd March 2010, 08:12 PM
Wecome and good luck with the rebuild, should be a bit of a handful when finished.

J

well my hobbie is Autotesting so im well used to going sideways lol

fabbyglass
23rd March 2010, 10:04 PM
never run it yet i bought it from a mate..... it was a factory built car that has been built so poorly i have had to strip it and start again !!!!

Looks like a GTS Panther to me by the way the body work joins and the style of that cage...

Big Dave
24th March 2010, 07:09 AM
Looks like a GTS Panther to me by the way the body work joins and the style of that cage...

it is!!!!!! but i think its a GTS wide and the front half of the roll cage is coming off as its dangerous im 6'7" tall and the top front rail is to close to my nogin for comfort