PDA

View Full Version : got the building buzz back again!!!!!!!!!!

Kempy
18th November 2009, 07:12 PM
after 8 mnths of solid stockcar racing ive hung up me helmet and dusted off my chassis to join you guys again!!!! John @ 3ge sorted me out some great chassis plates and now the chassis is about 90% complete, sent my lump off to my engine builder already and realy gettin buzzed up, Happy dayz :D

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 07:59 PM
It's good to see people motivated. Especially now it is getting colder (had to wear a hat in garage today*)

I am enjoying my build, as today I refurbed a pair of rear brake calipers. I've not done that before, so was pleased it went without any incident, and have gone from a manky pair of calipers, with torn boots and loads of dirt, to nice, shiney red ones, with all new seals.

It's the little things that will spur you one as well:D

*the reason I was wearing a hat, is because I left my heater under the bench since last winter, and when I turned it on, the built up grinding dust, swarf etc. caused a nice little fireworks display out of the front:eek:

Kempy
18th November 2009, 11:15 PM
i know what you mean sean, ive got my thermal coveralls out now as i have no heatin in the garage, just have to keep busy to keep warm!!!!! your builds coming on well!!! its lookin at other peoples build blogs that give me a little boost, must start one of my own soon!!!!