PDA

View Full Version : triton race products site

georgenewman1
18th November 2009, 08:45 PM
hi, just been on the triton site, got some kush rear wings from there and was looking at maybee gettin a nosecone to replase the crappy gts one i have. however the site seems to have stopped workin, is this just my computer or is it bust, cheers guys;)

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 08:46 PM
Fabby (Mark AKA Triton) has sold the moulds to Saturn Sports Cars (http://www.saturnsportscars.co.uk/)

It's HandyAndy and Spud 69 from this site:D

mark
18th November 2009, 08:49 PM
Tritons moulds have been transferred to a company called www.saturnsportscars.co.uk two Andys from on here run it.

I recently got the full body set from them and the quality is on parr with fabbys (triton)

I believe triton now only makes the seats, hope this helps.

georgenewman1
18th November 2009, 08:50 PM
lush cheers mark

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 08:52 PM
This thread (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2922) should explain it all.

I believe Mark has passed over the seat production to someone in his immediate family.

fabbyglass
18th November 2009, 08:58 PM
My daughter has the seat side of things emmatrs@live.co.uk will get hold of her and Saturn have the bodywork.
As for the webby not working I don't look so wouldn't know:o

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 09:00 PM
As for the webby not working I don't look so wouldn't know:o

I think what he meant, was that the bodykits were just 'missing' from the site, as in a coding error.

fabbyglass
18th November 2009, 09:34 PM
Nooooo I took the bodywork side of it off as Emma only doing seats. Andy has bodywork on his webby doodah now....:p

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 10:26 PM
Nooooo I took the bodywork side of it off as Emma only doing seats. Andy has bodywork on his webby doodah now....:p

I know this, you know this, the rest of the WWW would love a link to Saturn, as would Andy and Andy:D

In all honesty, for continuity of business, you could put a little message on Triton site, letting peeps know you have stopped doing bodywork, and that the moulds have been passed on??

fabbyglass
18th November 2009, 10:38 PM
I would If I could but don't have the software to alter the website...:confused:

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 10:48 PM
I would If I could but don't have the software to alter the website...:confused:

I can do it with notepad:D

Honestly, you don't actually need any special software. You can get free HTML editors off the net. You just need the correct passwords etc.

Software like Dreamweaver etc. makes it easier, but then again a calculator makes maths easier.

My little site (http://www.sean-h2o.com/) - I did that with just notepad

spud69
18th November 2009, 11:12 PM
I can do it with notepad:D

Honestly, you don't actually need any special software. You can get free HTML editors off the net. You just need the correct passwords etc.

Software like Dreamweaver etc. makes it easier, but then again a calculator makes maths easier.

My little site (http://www.sean-h2o.com/) - I did that with just notepad

Thanks for your efforts Sean, just had a call from Complete Kit Car magazine today and the feature they are running on Saturn will be in January edition, released just before xmas. We'll also be running an ad to go along with the feature. Plus within a week or so the keywords to the website will be live on the google search database so should make it easier for those not part of the forum to contact Saturn.

It's been a busy few weeks but with thanks to HandyAndy and other peoples effort we are getting there. Now just need to develop the product range and get on with SS Haynes for Chris G.

Many Thanks......AndyH

londonsean69
18th November 2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks for your efforts Sean,

Actually, to be fair, I'm just thinking that if peeps were looking at bodywork and came across fabbys site, then realised they were no longer able to get it, they might be a bit miffed.
It's happened to me in the past, found something very helpful for the future, then when I have gone back to said site, it isn't happening anymore

I'll take the £50 at Stoneleigh, Exeter is too far:D

spud69
19th November 2009, 08:17 AM
Actually, to be fair, I'm just thinking that if peeps were looking at bodywork and came across fabbys site, then realised they were no longer able to get it, they might be a bit miffed.
It's happened to me in the past, found something very helpful for the future, then when I have gone back to said site, it isn't happening anymore

I'll take the £50 at Stoneleigh, Exeter is too far:D

No problem Sean, you can have a free aeroscreen instead....;)