PDA

View Full Version : A few changes afoot at 3GE

3GE Components
30th November 2009, 10:26 AM
Hi Guys,

Were making a few changes to our website over the next few days, so it might look a bit bare.

Basically, were going to do away with the forum discount, but before you all start a lynch mob, were going to apply the discount to the prices on the site, so new members that aren't aware of it will still get it. The prices will also include VAT, so there no calculating to do.

As Christmas is coming, for all of December we're going to be giving free delivery on all UK orders.

We're also underway on fabricating another chassis jig, this will double our chassis making capability. So from around the end of February we'll be in the situation to offer a reducded time scale on chassis orders, and more importantly take on more new orders. The benefits of jig built chassis's is that all the important parts, like suspension pick up points, tube locations etc are all located accurately in CAD. It removes human error from the process of locating parts ensuring that every chassis is perfect.

Keep tuned in on the website, and this forum, as in January, there will be a selection of new components in the range too ;)

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards

John

AshG
30th November 2009, 11:02 AM
Hi Guys,

Were making a few changes to our website over the next few days, so it might look a bit bare.

Basically, were going to do away with the forum discount, but before you all start a lynch mob, were going to apply the discount to the prices on the site, so new members that aren't aware of it will still get it. The prices will also include VAT, so there no calculating to do.

As Christmas is coming, for all of December we're going to be giving free delivery on all UK orders.

We're also underway on fabricating another chassis jig, this will double our chassis making capability. So from around the end of February we'll be in the situation to offer a reducded time scale on chassis orders, and more importantly take on more new orders. The benefits of jig built chassis's is that all the important parts, like suspension pick up points, tube locations etc are all located accurately in CAD. It removes human error from the process of locating parts ensuring that every chassis is perfect.

Keep tuned in on the website, and this forum, as in January, there will be a selection of new components in the range too ;)

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards

John

well done guys. im guessing that weekend of pointing out the bits you guys can make has paid off :D if its some of the things i was speaking to keith about people should be in for a treat.

gingea1pom
30th November 2009, 11:07 AM
Seeing as the Sierra I went to buy today was a 2l DOHC not a 1.8l as advertised I have some cash so will get an order in during December for the remaining chassis plates. Cheers 3GE!!

pradaloup
30th November 2009, 11:46 AM
It is a pity that in France, we can not benefit from this offer

HandyAndy
30th November 2009, 11:59 AM
sounds exciting times, best wishes with the new product range to all at 3GE.:cool:

2010 looks like it,ll be a great year for the Roadster & Single Seater.

best regards

andy:)

3GE Components
30th November 2009, 12:08 PM
It is a pity that in France, we can not benefit from this offer

Hi,

For all our overseas customers, contact us direct at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk as we may be able to do something, it depends on weight and the courier, as their prices vary on a day to day basis at the moment.

Andy, thanks for the kind words, you're right 2010 should be an exciting year alright. :)

Kind regards

John

Bonzo
30th November 2009, 12:42 PM
Sounds like exciting times ahead John :cool:

I look forward to seeing the re-vamped site in the new year :) :)

martin62
30th November 2009, 10:30 PM
Sounds like exciting times ahead John :cool:

I look forward to seeing the re-vamped site in the new year :) :)

Hi John just enqiring maybe bad timeing on my behalf I just orderd some gear off you on saturday on my nephews pay pal account and I live in Ireland,as someone said if you dont ask you dont get

3GE Components
1st December 2009, 11:25 AM
Hi John just enqiring maybe bad timeing on my behalf I just orderd some gear off you on saturday on my nephews pay pal account and I live in Ireland,as someone said if you dont ask you dont get

Hi Martin,

The main problem with your location is that none of the couriers class it as UK, Northern Ireland is, Southern Ireland isn't, it's classed as Europe. What's annoying is it's probably on the same lorry. I'll see what i can do.

Kind regards

John

pradaloup
4th December 2009, 07:47 PM
I am a car dealer and spare parts in France
I am looking for parts to make seven, and resell to my customers
I you are contacted by mail, but no answers
so I can contact you on this forum

3GE Components
5th December 2009, 03:07 PM
I am a car dealer and spare parts in France
I am looking for parts to make seven, and resell to my customers
I you are contacted by mail, but no answers
so I can contact you on this forum

Hi,

PM & email sent. We look forward to hearing form you. :)

Kind regards

John

baz-r
11th December 2009, 01:56 PM
could you boys at 3ge pm me a quote for a complete tube and plate set (chassis and wishbones) please and dont worry about the delivery as i can colect as i understand your not to far :)
i could pay befor the vat goes up hopefuly :rolleyes: but dont need to colect straight away