PDA

View Full Version : I'd just like to thank the 2 Andy's

Tatey
2nd December 2009, 07:08 PM
I went down to visit them both today and spud took me out in his car. And my god what an experience that was :D :eek:. It was also the first time i've seen a finished roadster, and been able to sit in one, its good to know i fit :D.

Here's hoping that my car is at least half as good, if only half as fast as spuds :eek:

spud69
2nd December 2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks Simon,

was nice to meet you, i've always been a bit of a hermit and don't usually make the effort to go off to shows and meet people so its nice to be meeting other builders with similar interests.

Shame the roads where a bit slippy today Simon, still great fun but its even better when you can really put your foot down.....:D

HandyAndy
2nd December 2009, 08:10 PM
glad you enjoyed the afternoon Simon,

are you still grinning like a cat that got the cream? like you were when you came back from your spin out in Spud,s car:D :cool:

told you it was quick ;) :cool:

andy ( the short ar$e)

Tatey
2nd December 2009, 09:50 PM
are you still grinning like a cat that got the cream? like you were when you came back from your spin out in Spud,s car:D :cool:

:D I sure am. I can see it being a while before it wears off as well, i've just been out and tidied the garage ready for a big push this weekend, hopefully ill be able to get the rear section pretty much finished, then ill just be waiting on some more finances to buy the rest of the steel, the suspension brackets i need to finish the chassis, the parts i need to rebuild my engine and the paint for my donor parts.

Then it will be onto the rest of the build after that :D

HandyAndy
2nd December 2009, 10:07 PM
A spin out in a Roadster is a great way to get motivated , just think.... finish the build & the grin on your face will never fade :D :cool:

cheers
andy:)

flyerncle
3rd December 2009, 06:27 PM
I am having a little smile too remembering the ride I had.:D
Simon, try a wire brush over the number and then a piece of paper and a pencil to try and get the numbers, I have some small stamps if you want to renew it.