PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Anyone travelling to...

Username
21st October 2007, 12:48 PM
... Anyone travelling to Portugal somewhere in the future?

I was here browsing the forums, and noticed people asking if there is someone building the car living in their area and sudenly reminded the thousands of British people that go to Portugal so i was wondering if someone is thinking of going to spend their holidays there?

Probably you wont remind me intoducing myself on the appropriate thread, so:

My name is Dario Martins, 22, live in the Algarve in the south coast of Portugal, in the city of Albufeira.

I am currently in Coventry for my second year in Mechanical Engineering but during Christmas, easter and the big summer holidays im in Portugal.

I am building the car there in portugal as I dont have space to build it here in the uk whilst in portugal i have a garage big enough to build 5 cars at the same time and space to store 10 donour cars if I needed!;)

So if you are thinking of travelling to the Algarve or even more specifically to Albufeira feel free to contact me as I am happy to show you my progress, discuss anything locost, etc etc, drink that pint of beer in a nice bar on the beach and maybe give you that extra tour around the "REAL" Algarve that usually you dont get!

Bye for now, Dario Martins.