PDA

View Full Version : 3GE all ok?

Talonmotorsport
7th January 2010, 11:18 PM
Has any body heard any thing at all from 3GE latly? I know they dont seam to answer emails but I've put a few of my customers their way for poly bushes and their still waiting for either goods or an answer.

tkpm
7th January 2010, 11:24 PM
I saw them just before christmas, they said they were having trouble with there internet.

With this weather they are probably having trouble getting to there unit, as it's in the middle of no where.

twinturbo
8th January 2010, 07:38 AM
they were on yesterday.

http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3407&highlight=pedal

TT

3GE Components
8th January 2010, 10:31 AM
they were on yesterday.

http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=3407&highlight=pedal

TT

That was me :D , I'm currently at home recoving from an infection i picked up post chemo. Sadly, I paid the price for a trouble free Christmas with a chest infection and a blocked saliva gland* (* this hurt like you wouldn't believe) thank god for anti biotics!

On the parts front, we did shut down for 2 weeks over Christmas. This was for a couple of reasons, it's been a busy year with little time off and weather in other parts of the country had a knock on effect on us regarding deliveries. Although parts are all made by us in house, we are dependant on suppliers for raw materials. Things were promissed for this week, but as you can imagine the weather put paid to that again.

My sincerest apologies to all those affected by this, parts will be shipped as soon as it physically possible to do so.

Kindesat regards

John

Talonmotorsport
8th January 2010, 11:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your ill health John I know how much days lost here and there add up all to quickly. Hope you get well soon and have a better year than the last one.
Would you consider putting a phone number on your web site? I find some people prefer to talk over the phone rather than spend time on a key board, in some cases a quick call is all it takes and more reliable too.
Regards Phil TMS