PDA

View Full Version : Thank you HandyAndy / Saturn Sports Cars

Enoch
15th January 2010, 06:49 PM
Hope nobody minds but I always like to publically thank companies that give exceptional service, it's so rare these days. I ordered a chassis kit from HandyAndy at Saturn Sports Cars, it arrived today all present and correct. This has to be the bargain of the decade, it would have taken me days to cut all that and I doubt I would have done it nearly as well. Thank you very much guys, it was a pleasure to deal with you, I look forward to coming back for more parts in the not too distant future.
Before any of you would be builders spend a hundred quid plus on a metal saw do have a chat with Saturn, you know it makes sense:)
I have no relationship with them, I am just a delighted customer.
Enoch.

HandyAndy
15th January 2010, 07:46 PM
Enoch....

Thats very kind of you to say , i,m very pleased to hear you are happy with your chassis kit BUT there is one thing i should say ..........................:D

its "A must" that when you have your car on the road you take me for a spin out in it :D :cool:

if you need my help in any part of the building process of your kit then just shout.

once again , thanks for your kind words .

cheers
andy

twinturbo
15th January 2010, 07:52 PM
:D Excelent

TT

Enoch
15th January 2010, 09:24 PM
LOL Andy, just two things. First I aint driving all the way to Hartlepool from Bracknell in a topless chaufeurless non air conditioned motor. Second by the time mine is finished you will probably be too old for such antics:) It's going to be a long time........

HandyAndy
15th January 2010, 10:58 PM
Too old :eek:

thats why i retired from bike racing..... the older i got the longer it seemed to take for the bones to heal after a crash :o

i,m sure we,ll meet up at a show somewhere & you can take me for a spin in your finished Roadster :cool:

as for too old.....when i reached 40 i started counting birthdays backwards :D so i,m only 34 yrs young now ...lol

good luck with your build.

cheers
andy

BareClawz
16th January 2010, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=Enoch;29111] topless chaufeurless non air conditioned motor. QUOTE]

Slight contradiction there lol

Jezzer99
16th January 2010, 07:29 PM
Enoch,
At last, another builder in the Reading/Bracknell/Wokingham area... I'm in Shinfield and at completed chassis/engine and gearbox fitting phase... feel free to give me a shout at any point :D

Enoch
16th January 2010, 08:10 PM
Hi Jezzer, cool, I did not know there was another builder nearby. I have just started on the chassis so am a bit behind you. What engine / box are you using?
Enoch.

Jezzer99
16th January 2010, 08:15 PM
Currently a 1.8 CVH with a type 9 gearbox. Just starting to fabricate some engine mounts for the CVH.