PDA

View Full Version : cheaper full set of wishbones

Talonmotorsport
25th January 2010, 10:11 PM
I've come across a cheap supplier of CDS tubing that might as well read 'fell off the back of a lorry' so I can offer 5 complete sets of wishbones using CNC cut parts,bush tubes are bored to the book specs,tubes are machine profiled in 3/4" 14g and 1" 14g CDS complete with rear camber adjusters for £265 plus £10 postage. So I make that a saving of at least £30-40 over what you can buy pre made from me or any body else that makes wishbones. Any body interested?

twinturbo
25th January 2010, 10:24 PM
That's a gr8 price, I think I will be buying a full suspension Set along with my chassis pack from Andy though when I get round to it.

P.S. What tube do they use on the hospital trollies beds at the Eye Clinic :rolleyes:

TT

gingea1pom
25th January 2010, 10:29 PM
TT,

Like it, very clever:D

twinturbo
25th January 2010, 10:44 PM
Mind... If you can do a good deal on the rear drum uprights tooo ;)

TT

Talonmotorsport
25th January 2010, 10:57 PM
Mind... If you can do a good deal on the rear drum uprights tooo ;)

TT

You can ask for a discount if you buy more than one item at a time, If you don't ask you won't get. ;) :rolleyes:

twinturbo
25th January 2010, 11:02 PM
That's what I kinda ment... The bones,etc and uprights. If the overall price is nice then they may join the parts pile.. Especialy if I can combine postage on the Rooooms.. ( if they are not sent yet )

If you can Supply a Hill-rom bed at the same time that may be usefull :p

TT

Talonmotorsport
25th January 2010, 11:16 PM
Mushrooms where put in the post sat morning so should have those tues-wed. I can combine postage on componets thats not a problem.

pradaloup
30th January 2010, 08:56 PM
what is the price
4 arms before
4-link rear
2 rear wheel support
without the mushrooms I just buy them
and the price of shipping to France

Talonmotorsport
30th January 2010, 09:32 PM
Hello Didier I'm having a 10% off sale till monday see my ebay shop.

4 arms - 4 front wishbones? £121.50
4 link rear - 4 rear wishbones? £148.50
2 rear support - 2 uprights? £85
shipping to france £20
total £375

fabbyglass
31st January 2010, 02:29 PM
This all sounds good for those building but harks back to the cut throat price war of the Locost. Companies are in danger of working for next to nowt:confused:

les g
31st January 2010, 03:02 PM
This all sounds good for those building but harks back to the cut throat price war of the Locost. Companies are in danger of working for next to nowt:confused:

oiii!!!!!!!!!!! dont you read your PM,s

Talonmotorsport
31st January 2010, 05:01 PM

Thats a fair point Mark but then only the companies with bigger over heads will suffer, my over heads are probably less than other suppliers as I don't operate beyond my means. If I don't sell any thing for a few weeks it does'nt cost me £400-600pm in rent. I thought the idea of building a roadster is that it costs you less to either make it your self or buy quality parts cheaply to help you along.