PDA

View Full Version : which club should i join

Tilly819
31st January 2010, 11:37 PM
hi all,

was just pondering which club i should join so i am eligible for some insurace discount.

tryed to get onto the locostcarclub website but it dosnt seem to be working.

your thoughts?

Chears tilly

dogwood
1st February 2010, 07:57 AM
I think you can use car forums as well.
I know my insurance accepts Haynes for my discount.

spud69
1st February 2010, 09:16 AM
Try Osborne & Sons for your insurance, i've just renewed mine with them at £170 fully comp with a 5000 mile annual use restriction. You can also get breakdown recovery for £55 just for peace of mind.

I have found them pretty good so far, and pretty competitive to other quotes i've seen over on locost.

AndyH

LeonN
1st February 2010, 02:53 PM
heard a wile back that locostcarclub wure not exepting new members. The dood that toled me sead somthing about there not being enough suport now people have forums to bounce idears threw.

I have yoused landyzone for inshorance brakes for my landy and e30zone for discounts on the BMW. The right inshorers shuld honour haynes forum.

dogwood
1st February 2010, 07:23 PM
Mine's with Sureterm. £165 fully comp, 5000 mile limit.
It also includes full European breakdown cover.
They accepted Haynes forum as discount proof.

Mind you I am an old F*rt.....:rolleyes:

les g
2nd February 2010, 03:47 PM
GOBI Desert Canoe Club

not over active but a great social scene
cheers les g

AshG
2nd February 2010, 06:56 PM
i need to ring round for some quotes soon. wonder what its going to cost as im only a baby :D although as my other half keeps pointing out... im closer to 30 than i am to 20. lets hope it pays off for once.

will be interesting to see what prices you get tilly as you are younger than me.

HandyAndy
2nd February 2010, 07:00 PM
i need to ring round for some quotes soon. wonder what its going to cost as im only a baby :D although as my other half keeps pointing out... im closer to 30 than i am to 20. lets hope it pays off for once.

see ! there is the odd occasion when being an old F@rt like me is worthwhile , scary thought that i,m old enough to be your father tho Ash :eek: :D

andy

dogwood
2nd February 2010, 07:05 PM
see ! there is the odd occasion when being an old F@rt like me is worthwhile , scary thought that i,m old enough to be your father tho Ash :eek: :D

andy

Tell me about it.!!!
I got underpants older than him.....:eek:

HandyAndy
2nd February 2010, 07:10 PM
Tell me about it.!!!
I got underpants older than him.....

:D
what a thought :eek: :D

just like a Roadster eh????? skid marks n all :D

andy

AshG
2nd February 2010, 07:13 PM
I got underpants older than him.....:eek:

eeeewwwww.

Davey
2nd February 2010, 07:15 PM
I'm in the Caravan Club, do you think that will help?:D

D.

Bonzo
2nd February 2010, 07:50 PM
I'm in the Caravan Club, do you think that will help?:D

D.

Only if you fit a tow bar to the Dragon :D :D

Davey
2nd February 2010, 08:16 PM
I was thinking more of having a towbar on the 4.2 tonne camper to pull the Dragon on a trailer to sporting events;) . But I'll give your idea some thought;)

D.