PDA

View Full Version : Million dollar question - what's it worth?

slimtater
3rd February 2010, 10:46 PM
I don't mind brutal honest answers here, but I am struggling to put a price on a:

2007 Haynes Roadster Fireblade. Full details can be found within the forum.

It is highly likely that I will be selling in Spring (April/May) and not sure how much "capital" it will release for new "projects" ;)
It is a bit hard to compare with other kits but it is fairly unique at present and a little bit of history. Not sure if that adds value though.
It may end up going in to storage as an alternative option.

Tilly819
3rd February 2010, 10:57 PM
honnestly tim when are you going to get it into your head that a z cars mini is not as good as a roadster........ only kidding......but the roadster IS better lol
personaly i prefer the idea of having both but im just gready!

i wouldnt want to hazard a guess at a price but having driven it i can certainly say it will be worth every penny of whet ever you decide!
one question though is this all part off the bigger plan? yes i now im nosey tehe

sorry i carnt be much help
tilly

Tilly819
3rd February 2010, 10:58 PM
ahh a poll that wasnt there when i was putting up my other post in that case 5K+ for sure just dont now how much +

tilly

slimtater
3rd February 2010, 10:59 PM
No, a Mini isn't in the plan any more and yes it is part of the bigger plan!
Thanks - its not a bad motor is it.

Peter-C
3rd February 2010, 11:00 PM
Do have any performance figures and power output ( at flywheel or wheels )

Cheers

Tilly819
3rd February 2010, 11:01 PM
*not a bad motor* its spectacular

tilly

slimtater
3rd February 2010, 11:12 PM
Do have any performance figures and power output ( at flywheel or wheels )

Cheers

123.1bhp @ 10000rpm
+
Just over 500kg
+
A 3.38 diff
=
Quick in the dry!

spud69
4th February 2010, 12:10 AM
5k + without a shadow,
these cars are the business, i've been passenger in a few others and compared them to my drive and they are not a patch. Don't undersell yourself.....
5k++++

AndyH

According to the poll "4 out of 5 cats agree"

AshG
4th February 2010, 12:32 AM
i would be looking for 5-6k. bike engine cars will always fetch a bit of a premium.

Davey
4th February 2010, 07:01 AM
123.1bhp @ 10000rpm
+
Just over 500kg
+
A 3.38 diff
=
Quick in the dry!

And near lethal in snow Tim?

I only saw this car last Sunday and it is immaculate! Got to be 5K+ but definitely a warm and dry weather car.

D.

Bonzo
4th February 2010, 07:26 AM
Got to be worth way over 5k Tim

You have a quite unique Roadster there :cool:

Don't forget, you have a full MK factory built chassis there ... That's got to be a real selling point ;)

I saw the car at Exeter when it first went on the road & again at Stoneleigh last May ....... Still looking great :) :)

HandyAndy
4th February 2010, 08:32 AM
Your car is, apart from the fact its a very nice car indeed, its part of the future history of the Roadster marque being the number 2 car, but first to be built & owned after the "Book Car" that Haynes has got locked away somewhere, & i suppose that makes it very hard to put a price on its worth.

As a car alone without its history it surely must be worth £5k plus .

whatever your future plans actually are..........put the car into storage or take it with you :cool:

i too had the pleasure of a spin in the car at Stoneleigh, awesome:cool:

cheers
andy

Tilly819
4th February 2010, 09:17 AM
Tim iv got to agree with andy dont sell it.. i think you will regret it.

tilly