PDA

View Full Version : BIGUP -Davey H- & Tatey

twinturbo
14th February 2010, 04:24 PM
Big Thanks To Davey H

Poped up there to collect the chassis and other bits for me, Handy and Tatey. We got the chassis on the roof of the Galaxy with little fuss..

My 5yr old fond Daveys 5 year old and they had a play together for half an hour whilst we got sorted out. Toby Did not want to go!!

Thanks to Simon, Tatey for helping me unload the Chassis from the Galaxy, seemed more tricky than puttign it up there????

TT

HandyAndy
14th February 2010, 04:46 PM
nice one TT, glad you got it home safely.

thanks for collecting the bits for me too , cheers mate :cool:

cheers
andy

ps ...... sat in the drivers seat area of the chassis yet????:D

Tatey
14th February 2010, 04:53 PM
You're welcome Rob, I have to give thanks you you for collecting all of my bits, saved me at least £10 in delivery costs.

And I have to say the completed chassis weighs a lot more than i thought it would at head height :D :p.

As soon as I got back I assembled my engine stand, something I've been wanting for ages :eek:

twinturbo
14th February 2010, 05:00 PM
As I said the smaller stand is better than mine, I have to put the crane on wooden bloks as the arms of the stand and crane clash:(

No probs Andy.. My makeshift clamps ( will post pic later ) worked a treat. I could almost open the tailgate, buy would have put the back window out.

It's on its side on a dolly at the moment. Space is being made on the drive later in the week so may have a play ;) It will be a lot easier once I have the money for the wisbones and can get it rolling...

TT