PDA

View Full Version : First Drive - just couldn't wait, numpty

Jimmyd
1st March 2010, 08:46 PM
Not having had much progress on the build recently I gave in to madness yesterday and took it a run down the lane, it's nearly a 1/2 mile round trip. Now I really wouldn't recommend this as it has no bodywork, radiator, exhaust or shocks and only a handbrake!! :eek: Engine and wheels really. Scared myself sh*tless, even had it sideways in second. It's surprising the fact that although you know you have no brakes that you stamp on the pedal !! Man it was exciting :D but as the saying goes "Don't try this at home"!!!

J

twinturbo
1st March 2010, 09:04 PM
:eek: No Shox... Hope the mounts are ok ..

Must haev been a bit wild!!
TT

HandyAndy
1st March 2010, 09:10 PM
:eek: GULP :eek:

cheers
andy

Bonzo
1st March 2010, 09:10 PM
Ahhhh & man after my own heart :cool: :)

One thing for sure .... I can't wait untill my engine is running :D ;)

spud69
1st March 2010, 09:19 PM
:eek: ..........:eek:

Nice one J,

Another bloke after mine own heart, i took mine for a spin round the block once mine was rolling - a bit after your stage though. Came across a cop car coming across end of street (never see one when you want to), soon pegged it back to garage and door down. Cop car then went past my house 3 to 4 times looking for the orange thing that flashed past him......:p

AndyH

Jimmyd
1st March 2010, 09:20 PM
:eek: No Shox... Hope the mounts are ok ..

Must haev been a bit wild!!
TT

Wild nearly covers it!!. You only live once.

Bonzo
1st March 2010, 09:32 PM
Came across a cop car coming across end of street (never see one when you want to), soon pegged it back to garage and door down. Cop car then went past my house 3 to 4 times looking for the orange thing that flashed past him......:p

AndyH

The only times I have seen the police in our lane ..... They have been looking for me !!?? :eek: :o

I must point out .... I am a good boy now :D

twinturbo
1st March 2010, 09:38 PM
Wild nearly covers it!!. You only live once.

Ya only Die once tooo :D

TT