PDA

View Full Version : I've started

ozzy1
2nd March 2010, 02:59 PM
Well after 2 years of collecting parts i've actually started on the car.I built the table today and marked out the chassis then cut the steel for all the bottom rails and tacked in place.Not much but a start,hopefully get most of the chassis done in the next 2 weeks as got time off work.surprised at the cost of steel here as we produce the bloody raw material!!:confused:

Bonzo
2nd March 2010, 03:50 PM
Hey, that's brilliant news ozzy1 :cool:

I look forward to seeing some build pictures as you progress :)

Promise that I won't be Green with envy when I see you working in the sunshine ..... Oh.... If you send me an air ticket .... I'll come over to lend you a hand :D :D

HandyAndy
2nd March 2010, 09:05 PM
Nice one Ozzy1, you,ll soon be sitting in your chassis making brum brum noises :D

enjoy your build, look forward to some pics soon:cool:

cheers
andy
ps...I,ll fly over with Ronnie , keep him company , :D

spud69
2nd March 2010, 10:16 PM
Great start Ozzy1......

Book me and Anja up to, think we'll ship a container and take cars over + slimtatey's - just think of the fun we could have over there. If it weren't for leaving the kids behind we'd be over there like a shot.

All the Best.....AndyH

slimtater
2nd March 2010, 10:33 PM
And they even drive on the correct side of the road!!

ozzy1
3rd March 2010, 12:41 AM
Well supposedly its the end of summer but was 40 degrees the other day at 4pm:D .Better to be hot than cold though and beer is quite refreshing:p .Think the biggest money lay out will be on beer.

Davey
3rd March 2010, 06:50 AM
Great start Ozzy1......

Book me and Anja up to, think we'll ship a container and take cars over + slimtatey's - just think of the fun we could have over there. If it weren't for leaving the kids behind we'd be over there like a shot.

All the Best.....AndyH

Leaving the kids behind might be considered an enhancement for some:p .

D.

spud69
3rd March 2010, 08:42 AM
Nah not for me i'm afraid - James is only 10 and is already working towards spending the rest of his life in the workshop making cars, told him he has to get to uni and get his degree first.....:cool:

AndyH