PDA

View Full Version : small question

pradaloup
6th March 2010, 04:42 PM
hello
I have a small question, are the nose Catheram, go to our seven?

AshG
6th March 2010, 05:18 PM
no they are too small. you will have to cut it and make it bigger.

you can get one from here that fits for less money than caterham.
http://www.saturnsportscars.co.uk/store/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=9

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 05:49 PM
Would need to be made wider and deeper as will any other nosecone from any other seven type car unless it's one of those daft huge Lego brick cars.......:D

And on the subject of the lego brick car it's kinda lost on me why someone would make a seven the size of a narrowboat..:confused:

AshG
6th March 2010, 05:51 PM
Would need to be made wider and deeper as will any other nosecone from any other seven type car unless it's one of those daft huge Lego brick cars.......:D

And on the subject of the lego brick car it's kinda lost on me why someone would make a seven the size of a narrowboat..:confused:

because they are the size of a narrow boat without the narrow bit :D

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 05:54 PM
Have you seen one though Ash?.....Jeesus!! If you see one next to say a Caterham then it's like a Mini next to bus.....waste of raw materials I say:p

Would win races though if you can make it to first corner first as so wide no bugger will get past.....:D

pradaloup
6th March 2010, 06:06 PM
thank you for your answers
I'll save to buy the complete kit for saturn sports

AshG
6th March 2010, 06:07 PM
yeah have been out in one or two, still drive pretty well. my roadster was parked next to a caterham at iva and made it look like a dwarf car lol.

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 06:08 PM
thank you for your answers
I'll save to buy the complete kit for saturn sports

It's you best option mate and will help it's value too.

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 06:10 PM
yeah have been out in one or two, still drive pretty well. my roadster was parked next to a caterham at iva and made it look like a dwarf car lol.

Caterhams are for tiny(normal size..ahem!) people lego bricks are for pie eaters:D

les g
6th March 2010, 07:01 PM
Caterhams are for tiny(normal size..ahem!) people lego bricks are for pie eaters:D

OII........... shorty...
you,ll be thumbing lifts in the summer at this rate...
LOL
cheers les g

HandyAndy
6th March 2010, 07:20 PM
:eek:
so, i,d be sliding around in a lego then???

tho maybe not after the amount of burgers i,ve eaten today :o :D
I,ve put weight on ........71 kgs :eek:

cheers
andy

Davey
6th March 2010, 07:39 PM
:eek:
so, i,d be sliding around in a lego then???

tho maybe not after the amount of burgers i,ve eaten today :o :D
I,ve put weight on ........71 kgs :eek:

cheers
andy

What? You've put 71KGs on today??: YFB!

D.

HandyAndy
6th March 2010, 07:47 PM
What? You've put 71KGs on today??: YFB!

D.

I was waiting for someone to say that :D

ahem........ i,m only 71 kgs in my birthday suit :eek: :D maybe 73kg after the burgers

mind you the burgers were big thick ones :cool:

cheers
andy

Davey
6th March 2010, 08:14 PM
Guess that makes me the fat b4st4rd then, at 95KGs dripping wet I could be considered as ballast in a lightweight car:D :D .

D.

spud69
6th March 2010, 08:21 PM
Haynes is a proper size car - looks much more in proportion to. Two visitors each said the same about the car today.

Handy now we've got the knack of the rotating bbq we'll soon have you fattened up, but it will all be worked off again during the week....;)

Nah Davey, another lightweight - i maybe 6'7" and a skinny bugger but weigh in at 105kg - its a wonder my car gets out the garage.

If you see this Flynercle apologies for the pissing about but we got the burgers sorted out in the end, we'll have them off to a tee next week. See pics below:

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 08:28 PM
Global warming will apparently have sea levels rising so folk over a certain weight should be used as sea defences so finally they get to do summat usefull instead of eating...they will get washed every 12 hours and have ample opportunity to catch their own food.:D

It's a joke just in case you hadn't realised:D

Davey
6th March 2010, 08:59 PM
"Nah Davey, another lightweight - i maybe 6'7" and a skinny bugger but weigh in at 105kg - its a wonder my car gets out the garage."

Long time since I've been called a lightweight, in any sense of the word:D .

Liking the BBQ guys!

Fabby, while we fat b4stards are catching all we can eat you poor skinny buggers will be living off grass, if there's any left:D

D.

HandyAndy
6th March 2010, 09:06 PM
Long time since I've been called a lightweight, in any sense of the word:D .

Liking the BBQ guys!

D.

aswell as being the "shorty" , i,m also the "lightweight" at Saturn , :o :D

cheers
andy

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 09:21 PM
:) I can't help being sarcastic, I blame my Dad as I'm slowly turning into him...:D

Merry Christmas but watch out for that dodgy Easter rabbit geeza:confused:

AshG
6th March 2010, 09:48 PM
great im a happy medium at a measly 83kg :D

Big Vern
6th March 2010, 10:10 PM
I'm the Fattest then at 116kg I win:D which'll be why I'm building the roadster as a single seater:eek:
BV:)

AshG
6th March 2010, 10:24 PM
vern are you sure you will fit in the single seater this is the size of the seat

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p112/chrisg222/seatbasepad.jpg

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 10:31 PM
great im a happy medium at a measly 83kg :D

Blimey does that mean I am a dwarf after all as I weigh 65kgs...:o

fabbyglass
6th March 2010, 10:32 PM
I'm the Fattest then at 116kg I win:D which'll be why I'm building the roadster as a single seater:eek:
BV:)

Cool I love your honesty and ask Les, I'm always diplomatic where folk are way bigger than me. But when I'm not I'm nearest the door ready to run...:D

AshG
6th March 2010, 10:53 PM
mark when haven't you been a dwarf? :D I'm just sitting here now wondering if you look less like a pixie since you have lost the sprayers overalls :D

dogwood
7th March 2010, 07:14 AM
I'm the Fattest then at 116kg I win:D

Ya think ?????:eek:
I can still put a couple of kilos on you:eek:

Big Dog...:p

les g
7th March 2010, 10:07 AM
here,s a happy thought...............
the scene : a hill climb in Cornwall (sometime this summer )
a little fella wandering around lonely all by himself as the sun is setting and its getting chilly....................
asking the last people to go home .......has anyone seen Les and TJ they were my lift today...........
and the answer :: if its that big bloke and his lad in a Technicolor plant Service van mate
they left half hour ago....:eek:
:D :D :D

Oh how we are gonna giggle all the way home.............................

Big Vern
7th March 2010, 10:22 AM
No No I meant I'm building the two seat roadster as a single seater with a very w i d e seat:D

bigheppy
7th March 2010, 11:08 AM
Ya think ?????:eek:
I can still put a couple of kilos on you:eek:

Big Dog...:p

156kg that's why i'm called big heppy.:D

dogwood
7th March 2010, 05:17 PM
156kg that's why i'm called big heppy.:D

Now that is big !!!:D
No Fabby seats for you young fella...
AshG gets really worried every time I try and fit my ass in his

HandyAndy
7th March 2010, 05:22 PM
Now that is big !!!
No Fabby seats for you young fella...
AshG gets really worried every time I try and fit my ass in his

Sooooooooooo

the power to weight of my car should be fun with a little "un" like me in it then ???? :D
Will fit the booster cushion too :o

just been out for a "spirited" drive with Spud, did some standing starts 0 -60mph :eek: :D it was chuffin quick

cheers
andy

spud69
7th March 2010, 05:40 PM
Oh Yes Andy - 4.1s with both of us in the car (180kg) and standard cold tyres on, that's mega super car performance - WELL CHUFFED.

Don't tell the misses but i've just priced some R888's (soft) at £70 each, and requested a price as a dealer - tis my birthday soon. Can certainly get it down to 3.5s was loads of room left under my right foot just not enough tyre traction to cope with it.......:eek: