PDA

View Full Version : Seat Runners wanted

HandyAndy
14th March 2010, 11:15 PM
before i go ordering some seat runners,

anyone have any that they no longer need?

if so, get in touch. :)

cheers
andy

deezee
15th March 2010, 12:42 AM
I have a seat runner from a land rover, if thats any good. I fixed my passenger seat down, so only used 1 pair. Although the bar in the middle needs shortening to suit the width of a fibreglass seat.

HandyAndy
15th March 2010, 12:51 AM
I have a seat runner from a land rover, if thats any good. I fixed my passenger seat down, so only used 1 pair. Although the bar in the middle needs shortening to suit the width of a fibreglass seat.

:)
yes please,
I plan on doing the same with my passenger seat so just need the one for me, me being a shorty....:o need to get closer to the pedals :D

I have the Cub Mamba seats, if that makes a difference?

Pm me how much and we,ll sort out payment.

cheers
andy

deezee
15th March 2010, 01:09 AM
Whatever the postage costs. I have no need for a spare seat runner.

HandyAndy
15th March 2010, 01:15 AM
Whatever the postage costs. I have no need for a spare seat runner.

wow, thats great, thanks Deezee, you,re a star :cool:

do you still have my address ? or send to Saturns address when you know the postage cost & i,ll get it to you prior to despatch .

again, thanks for this :)

cheers
andy

DaddyA
15th March 2010, 06:40 PM

Deezee,

can I ask what landrover that would be off, looking for seat runners myself - should have posted something myself (beaten by the master).

or could you recommend some alternatives to the metro (Triton seats)?

HandyAndy
15th March 2010, 07:33 PM
should have posted something myself (beaten by the master).

:o
welllllllll,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i do have to keep my reputation up :o

Tho , didn,t expect to get it for cost of postage , ( Thanks Deezee :cool: )

cheers
andy

mark
16th March 2010, 01:25 PM
Just thought i would mention this whilst on the subject of runners, i have triton wide seats too and i bought some runners from cbs and they are too short so i had to spend a day mucking around extending them, so dont buy them!

I think the metro ones seem a popular option

One other thing the threaded insterts in my seats werent evenly spaced or quite parallel so make sure you measure them up properly before drilling your runners