PDA

View Full Version : Ghristmas greeting from GTS Tuning

Bonzo
12th December 2007, 11:57 AM
This is an email that Darren George of GTS Tuning is sending to his victims, Sorry delete that. I meant to say. Customers.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Greetings!
Thanks for your continued support throughout 2007. We've recently moved workshop, and for a time this caused a big distraction to our everyday business. Thankfully we are back up and running now, although we are still waiting for a proper landline to be installed!

Our webstore features an automatic discount for repeat customers as our way of showing our appreciation for your loyalty.

Were still busy working away developing new products and refining our existing ones. In this news letter i've featured some of these new products.

Please note our contact details have changed. We are using an internet phone for land line calls, so you can call us for free on Skype (our name - GTSTUNING), or 0207 871 0487 from a non-skype phone, or my mobile 07859005985. The old 01474 number is still listed on parts of the website, because i can't edit it for some reason, but this number no longer works.
Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and we hope to catch up with you soon.

Sincerely,

Darren George
GTS Tuning

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So we still cant reach him by telephone to wish him a merry Cristmas.

But I am sure we would all like to attend his christmas party !!??:D :D

Ronnie :)