PDA

View Full Version : Passed IVA and Sorted DVLA

Tilly819
25th March 2010, 06:50 PM
Hi all

Great news

Passed my IVA retest this morning took about 30 mins. had the same tester very helpfull chap, let me fiddle with the fuel preasure to get it threw its emmissions test, then poped into the local DVLA on the way home sat in the que for about 30 mins went to the desk handed over my paper work tryed to get them to inspect it this afternoon chap came back from talking to the inspection officer had shown her my paperwork and said that they are happy with it since vosa are happy with it and it dosnt need inspecting and told me i should expect my reg thew the post middle of next week and my V5 in about a fortnight.

thrashed the car home BIG GRIN

now its in the garage in 100 little bits getting prepped for the body work to be sprayed hopefully at the weekend and change the exhaust system etc and it apears some bits of trim fell off one the way home......quite alot actualy :rolleyes: wonder how that happened must have been a pot hole :D

all in all what a fantastic day and hope to see you all at stonliegh

tilly :D

dogwood
25th March 2010, 06:57 PM
Well done that man.......:D
Really pleased for ya

Bonzo
25th March 2010, 06:58 PM
Hey, thats fantastic news tilly :) :)

Even sorted thing out with your local DVLA .... How cool is that :cool:

Started you revisions already, now that's got to be some sort of a record :D

Tilly819
25th March 2010, 06:59 PM
well i thought id try and get them done before i get my reg so i dont have any actualy off the road time, plus i want it all ready for stonliegh

tilly

SeriesLandy
25th March 2010, 07:10 PM
Well done on the pass mate and with the DVLA.
Enjoy your ride.

frankie boy
25th March 2010, 07:14 PM
Well Done Tilly. Welcome to the club.

Jimmyd
25th March 2010, 07:52 PM
Well done, so envious;)

twinturbo
25th March 2010, 08:00 PM
BIG WOOOHOO...

And DVLA local offices seem to eb the place to go, when I transfred my reg from one car to the other I went in, waited 10 mins handed over the form and £80 and had all the new docs and forms 2 days later!!!

TT

slimtater
25th March 2010, 08:17 PM
Well done number:
Last member of the gold plaque brigade - silver from now on!

davidimurray
25th March 2010, 08:25 PM
Congratulations -well done

Davey
25th March 2010, 08:45 PM
Yeehaaaa!!! Well done mate, lookin' forward to seeing your motor vehiccle at Stoneleigh.:D

D.

HandyAndy
25th March 2010, 08:56 PM
Fantastic news :cool:

A BIG well done Tilly.
Look forward to meeting you & seeing your car at Stoneleigh.

Enjoy the summer :D :cool:

cheers
andy

AshG
25th March 2010, 09:08 PM
well done tilly dvla was a breeze for me too. think someone higher up must have seen us all moaning about them and gave everyone a kick up the ass.

fitted my plates yesterday night, went out for a poodle but dont want to really hammer her until I have properly sorted my wishbones.

Enoch
25th March 2010, 09:12 PM
Well done, Tilly, that's fantastic news. Hop eyou get the docs sooon and have a fantastic summer with the car.
Shame about all those bits falling off though:D
Best,
Enoch

fabbyglass
25th March 2010, 09:31 PM
Congratulations but is that right...only the 10th Roadster on the road after the book been out for 3 years..!!!!

Lot of talking and not enough spannering going on methinks:rolleyes:

Tilly819
25th March 2010, 10:16 PM
thanks very much guys, have the car stripped now and some of the primer flatted down ready for a couple more coats then flat that off and colour it.

Congratulations but is that right...only the 10th Roadster on the road after the book been out for 3 years..!!!!

Lot of talking and not enough spannering going on methinks:rolleyes:

yeh not sure what you lot have been up to, your post fabby just got me thinking about how long its taken me and i its only taken about 15 months

tilly

spud69
26th March 2010, 09:23 AM
Well done number:
Last member of the gold plaque brigade - silver from now on!

Well done Tilly - that's excellent. We have just had another pass in NZ so that's 11.....:)

Mark will be next......Stoneleigh is going to be good

Still need my no.5 plaque Slim. Let me know what i need to do please, would be nice to have.

Cheers.....AndyH

Tilly819
26th March 2010, 09:49 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

i think tim is bringing them to stonliegh

Tilly