PDA

View Full Version : Loving the sunshine!

twinturbo
5th April 2010, 09:07 AM
Loving the sunshine!

TT

twinturbo
5th April 2010, 09:09 AM
Last night I went to collect tea from my fave Chinease on the other side of town, lovely and warm at 7pm, wished I was crusin in the roadster rather than the galaxy...

This morning... I can't even stick my head out the front door without looking like I left the sunroof open going through a car wash!

Marvelous!

TT

dogwood
5th April 2010, 09:09 AM
Me to.....Bout bloody time..:D
Trouble is, now I got to go cut the lawn..:rolleyes:

twinturbo
5th April 2010, 09:18 AM
Your missing the sarcasm......

TT

Bonzo
5th April 2010, 09:19 AM
Yes it is great to see the sunshine at long last :cool:

I thought I had a genius moment yesterday .... I know, I'll get junior to do the first cut of hay ( Well it is quite long ) :o

First off, he broke the pull cord !! .... He then didn't check the fuel tank for water !!??

By the time I cleaned the tank out & repaired the pull cord .... It would have been quicker just to cut the grass myself !! :rolleyes: :D

Jimmyd
5th April 2010, 10:05 AM
I soooooooooooo agree with TT. Even got my bike out yesterday afternoon and went off for a blast. First time on it in months, few damp patches and did spin up the rear wheel twice (very unlike me I tend to go sensible). Any chance of going to the Irish Superbikes today .... I think not to Bl**Dy cold & wet.

twinturbo
5th April 2010, 10:08 AM
Been persisting down since at least 5AM. if not long before judging by the swamp in my back garden.

TT