PDA

View Full Version : thats gone and done it :o

baz-r
8th April 2010, 03:57 PM
silly old me has gone and got a chassis of ebay (unfinished project) :o

turns out its been built to take a m/c engine so the trans tunnel is too narrow for a std box so i may need to unmodify it :rolleyes: if i go for a type 9
but i did have bike engine in the back of my mind :cool: just an arse about the reverse

as far as i know its got loads of bits with it like suspension tubes f&r hubs etc.
tho it looks like i now have 3 sets of frount hubs so i could have some spare ;) people

just trying to get it picked up by a pallet shipping co. so we could say my build has effectivly started.

baz-r
8th April 2010, 04:00 PM
oh and thankyou carlo sorry for the hassle

twinturbo
8th April 2010, 04:20 PM
Which one did you get?

Linky???

TT

baz-r
14th April 2010, 04:25 PM
just taken delivery of my chassis to day

all looked fine the rear frame was bent and was made from box insted of tube ok an easy fix

loads of bits and bob included witch was nice unpacked everything and got out the tape mesure to check it was made straight and true to find the front frame bottom tube 5mm out from both the tubes across the chassis :(
i know i had to convert the trans tunnel back to std but i realy need help and a second opnion on my chassis now as i think every thing is going to need mesureing and im about to chuck all the toys out the pram:(

any one willing on coming to help me or the next thing to do is go trough all the drawings and see if i can re jig it :mad:

baz-r
14th April 2010, 04:31 PM
Which one did you get?

Linky???

TT

it was the one up by you in dumfris built by a member on here called carlo