PDA

View Full Version : T shirts...

dogwood
16th April 2010, 08:07 AM
I see Locostbuilders are now doing T shirts.

I think it's about time we had a Haynes Roadster T shirt.
Can't have LCB out doing us at the show.

We got 2 weeks to get them sorted,
Any ideas?????:cool:

Bonzo
16th April 2010, 08:48 AM
I'll second that motion :cool:

Would be proud to wear one :)

Well as long as it hasn't got a picture of the Saturn Pro-mo outfits on the back !! :D :D

HandyAndy
16th April 2010, 08:51 AM
:D
yeah, lets do it, but do we have enough time to get them made? & do we get them made individually or for 1 person to arrange it?

need an idea of a logo........ maybe "Roadster" & then our "username" ???

cheers
andy

bobbyh
16th April 2010, 09:14 AM
get one person to make them as you can never get them in 1's and having the user name is good idea and for the lucky few there build number as well??

spud69
16th April 2010, 09:27 AM
I'll second that motion :cool:

Would be proud to wear one :)

Well as long as it hasn't got a picture of the Saturn Pro-mo outfits on the back !! :D

You've got to wear them underneath Ronnie, ready for the baking sun to come out....Except for Dogwood - he's got a good excuse though....:D

gingea1pom
16th April 2010, 10:42 AM
I seriously thought about doing this a while back, but like most I don’t have the time.

I am away next week but for the record two polo shirts in medium one blue one green, whatever logo pertaining to the Haynes roadster and us the build forum also my user name on the sleeve would be nice.

Without wanting to get fleeced these are one off’s so I would expect to pay £15-£18 each.

Just expressing my feelings you understand.

Cheers Ginge

twinturbo
16th April 2010, 11:40 AM
User name will add individual cost.

I have a PoweredBYFord on with my own name on, cost about £18 but the organiser worked for the company.

TT

Bonzo
16th April 2010, 12:11 PM
You've got to wear them underneath Ronnie, ready for the baking sun to come out....Except for Dogwood - he's got a good excuse though....:D

Underneath you say .... I aint got a problem with that :D :D :o