PDA

View Full Version : Progress Picture

gus
19th April 2010, 08:37 AM
Hi all,hope you all had a productive weekend.

Seeing as I finally got most of the body work fitted, and Stoneleigh is fast approaching I thought I would finally reveal my car to the forum.

Wanted to keep it under wraps until I was happy with it.
Any comments good or bad appreciated.

Cheers

Gus

HandyAndy
19th April 2010, 08:40 AM
WOW :cool: :cool:

looks fantastic indeed, you,re a dark horse ain,t ya :D

really nice work there...... when are you going for IVA :)

cheers
andy

Bonzo
19th April 2010, 08:52 AM
Blooming heck mate .... You have certainly been a busy bunny working away in the background :D :D

Looking FAB & in Kwacka green too :cool:

How long has it taken you to get to that stage ?

I guess it'll soon be time for a trip to Exeter for you IVA :)

Well done on your progress Gus

davidimurray
19th April 2010, 08:54 AM
Owwww - very nice :D The green looks fantastic. Well doen Gus, I can't wait until my car gets to that stage.

gus
19th April 2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks guys.

Still working on the misses for the money for IVA etc. Lucky enough there is a VOSA place in Taunton, about 4 miles away from my house.

Worst part is getting it to Exeter for DVLA inspection. Got to get a towbar fitted to the tintop then hire a trailer.

I bought the book and started building the chassis in October 2008, roughly 18 months then.

Gus

gingea1pom
19th April 2010, 09:04 AM
Gus,

Very tidy, it looks fantastic, I am jealous and cant wait to have a rolling chassis let alone body work.

Looking good mate not long now me thinks.

Cheers Ginge

Bonzo
19th April 2010, 09:27 AM
I didn't realize that you are lucky enough to have an IVA testing station in Taunton :cool:

Life on easy street for you then :D

Just give me a thought when I have to drag my sorry ass up to Exeter .... It's only about 120 miles .... What could possibly go wrong !!?? :eek::D

twinturbo
19th April 2010, 09:29 AM
Nice :)

TT

spud69
19th April 2010, 10:06 AM
Very Very nice......:D

The green looks great and makes such a nice change not to see another orange one.

Well Done....AndyH

gus
19th April 2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks for all the comments.

Trying to get there slowly but surely.

Currently making another chassis at work in my lunch breaks, for my mate Dave who helpped with the electrics and cad drawings that I post up.

Once the chassis is all finished, I'll twist his arm to sign up to the forum, and post some pictures.

Cheers

Gus