PDA

View Full Version : north east run out

tex
24th April 2010, 02:24 PM
am gonna organsie a run out this year - this is the route if anyones interested?

it will be a long full day and you will be guaranteed of fantastic roads..

lunch will be in galloway forest and will be minimising dual carriage ways to a very small bit..

times.. will hope to organise it for around late july - early august..

names..

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk198/yosamite_sam_dax/th_summerblat010.jpg (http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk198/yosamite_sam_dax/?action=view&current=summerblat010.jpg)

spud69
24th April 2010, 03:11 PM
Sounds a grand idea to me Tex, there'll be a few others aswell: Mark, HandyAndy, Coozer and a few other lads local.

Count me in....AndyH

HandyAndy
24th April 2010, 05:46 PM
:cool:
I,ll be up for some of that ..........if my car is finished in time ( should be ;) :) )

cheers
andy

twinturbo
24th April 2010, 06:28 PM
Can't go past Carlisle with out stopping for refreshments... So If I aint got My 24V Sierra finished to chase you all then you have got to stop off and scare the neighbours :)

Although I am away w/e 8th august.

TT

Bonzo
24th April 2010, 09:36 PM
am gonna organsie a run out this year - this is the route if anyones interested?

it will be a long full day and you will be guaranteed of fantastic roads..

Blooming heck Tex

Looking at that route .... At the speed I drive :o

That's a week's holiday for me :D :D

That's one cool run :cool:

twinturbo
24th April 2010, 09:58 PM
I know bits of that route and it will be cracking!!

tex
24th April 2010, 10:48 PM
yes it will be a long day but a day to remember.. Iv done some of those routes before.. They are stunning.. Good to drive and will be a good day.. Plus theres nothing to stop people booking rooms and doing the route over 2 days. If thats what you like.. You would have to organise that tho.. But i have put this on a few forums and have good interest! Gonna be good day..

twinturbo
25th April 2010, 07:49 AM
change the bit between M6 J42 and J40, go via the A6 instead much nicer bit of road.

TT

flyerncle
25th April 2010, 09:27 PM
My car will not be finished but willing to share cost for a passenger seat. :D

twinturbo
25th April 2010, 09:41 PM
now theres an idea...

Aynone want some balast?

TT

spud69
25th April 2010, 10:43 PM
Sounds a good plan,

think my seat will be taken though.....;)

AndyH