PDA

View Full Version : Donor Parts for Sale

spud69
11th June 2010, 06:30 PM
Had another 7 owner into the unit during the week with a garage full of Sierra parts to dispose off, so first dibs through the forum. He hasn't stated any prices, just reasonable offers and i'll pass these onto him:

type 9 gearbox - 1
diff + drive shafts + hubs + brakes (drum) x 2
front uprights with calipers and discs x 2
steering column x 2 (one with switch gear and ign key)
steering rack x 1
prop shafts x 2
brake m/c x 1

any reasonable offers and collection would be better - from Teesside.

Cheers....AndyH

EDIT - i'll add Bill's e-mail address so that you can haggle direct with him and arrange collection / delivery......:)

w.robinson77@ntlworld.com

David_17
11th June 2010, 06:39 PM
The second i find some and get them delivered, this comes up round the corner! Ah well, that's life :p

spud69
11th June 2010, 07:27 PM
Cheers Adrian, i will be in touch with Bill over the weekend - sure he'll be okay with this.

Sorry David this only came to light earlier on the week.

Cheers....AndyH

David_17
11th June 2010, 07:29 PM
If the propshats can be used, i may have one off you if it's cheap. Thought they didn't fit though?? :confused:

spud69
11th June 2010, 07:43 PM
The props can be cut and re-used David, but i believe for the sake of £100 for such a critical part of the drive train i think most people would recommend to have a custom prop professionally made.

AndyH

David_17
11th June 2010, 07:52 PM
Yea, thought i'd read that somewhere before. Got any recommendations for suppliers?

spud69
11th June 2010, 08:02 PM
Dunning & Fairbank in Leeds are very good and will do 2 options for different power ratings.

AndyH

MikeB
2nd September 2010, 10:41 AM
Andy,

I'm after the rear end donor parts and some front uprights.

Mike

spud69
2nd September 2010, 12:21 PM
Hi Mike,

If you would like to try Bill direct on his e-mail address as i'm not sure what he has got left. I know that AdrianH picked up some stuff from him:

w.robinson77@ntlworld.com

All the Best...AndyH