PDA

View Full Version : Donor for sale

John Marchant
4th July 2010, 10:27 PM
Hi All, I am having to abandon my Roadster project due to other commitments. This means that I have a Sierra donor car for sale. It is a 2ltr pinto (205 block) with a type 9 gearbox. Starts first time every time and runs a treat. I had intended to drive this to Rome as part of a banger rally (also abandoned due to other comittments) before stripping it for the roadster. It has MOT until Sept and can be driven away any distance, no problem. Offside wing is looking tired and there is a rip in the drivers seat, other than that it is in pretty goiod nick. Everything works, even the digi clock and the stereo LOL. Only looking for £350 which is what I paid for it recently. Oh and it's red by the way cos they go faster:)
The car is in Newhaven Sussex, test drives no problem.
Please ring me on 07515712842 if you are interested.

gingea1pom
4th July 2010, 10:48 PM
John,

Sorry to hear you are abandoning your project; on the up side that is a very desirable Sierra for someone I don’t doubt you will shift it quite quickly.

Cheers Ginge

John Marchant
4th July 2010, 10:58 PM
Cheers Ginge, bitten off a bit more than I could chew with this project. Gonna get my speed kicks on 2 wheels again for now.

HandyAndy
4th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Sorry to hear you are having to give up on your Roadster,

As Ginge has said, I,m sure you sell the donor no problem :)

Best wishes for the "speed kicks" from 2 wheels ( I,m a bike man too :D )

all the best John.

cheers
andy

tkpm
4th July 2010, 11:18 PM
I know what you mean John, sold my GSX-R 1000 K8 a little while back, have missed the bike a lot, so went out and got myself a little Suzuki GSX 750. Will sell the bike when the roadster ready for the road.

Terry

John Marchant
18th July 2010, 11:17 PM
I know what you mean John, sold my GSX-R 1000 K8 a little while back, have missed the bike a lot, so went out and got myself a little Suzuki GSX 750. Will sell the bike when the roadster ready for the road.

Terry

Back on a Blackbird and loving every second of it.

John Marchant
18th July 2010, 11:18 PM
John,

Sorry to hear you are abandoning your project; on the up side that is a very desirable Sierra for someone I don’t doubt you will shift it quite quickly.

Cheers Ginge

Ginge, when you say everything in moderation, I assume you don't include women and beer :-)