PDA

View Full Version : Lights

shaw
22nd March 2007, 10:17 AM
I have been searching around for some lights and found Paddocks Land rover spares doing round type lights for £2.35 ea for indicators and red rear lights!

V cheep. Has anyone found some cheep headlights?

Neil P
22nd March 2007, 03:13 PM
Bloody hell !! You must be progressing well:D :D :D

Neil

shaw
22nd March 2007, 05:41 PM
GF said i could do it if it cost less than a grand!

I can get the steel through work and they pay the VAT, am allowed to liberate ali from the scrap bin. so not looking to bad at the moment!

Also there is a sierra parked up in a driveway just round the corner that hasnt moved in 4 months, must go round! but need to get rid of the GFs Landrover first!!:D

Caber
10th April 2007, 11:10 PM
Leave the GFs land rover alone, I guarantee you will need it before you've done building! Mine has collected lots of bits and even carried the completed chassis when i had to move building location!

If the Sierra hasn't moved in 4 months just sneak up on it at night and liberate the bits you need a few at a time. If you leave the wheels there they will never noyice th suspension is gone, they are more likely to notice if you nick the wheels :D

Caber:eek:

PS if you decide to do the honest thing you will need Land rover to pull it round to your place;)

eestimeister
16th July 2007, 02:15 PM
Hi! For example I bought my headlights from a shop where U can by tractor parts. These lihts are legal, they have parkinglights(Ba9S) and ordinary H4 bulbs. and they are nice, round and clear.;) I´ll show U the picture soon.

EDIT: I used big truck trailer rear lights as my rodster lights. they are also nice and around

Lammy
5th August 2007, 11:29 AM
I bought headlamps and side lamps from http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/en/3181~chrome+plated+headlamp+unit-details/

Good values and quality and look wonderfull

TSM Locost
5th August 2007, 08:04 PM
Well spotted Lammy, Look the proper job's. Better than some of the cheap ones on fleebay. Mike