PDA

View Full Version : Bouncing off the walls

carlknight1982
14th August 2010, 02:47 PM
Im currently bouncing off the walls i want to get down the lock up and start on the kit but cant work on it too much with the kids about and to make things worse Andy just sent me photos of my fibreglass just out of the moulds and im stoked with it! I cant wait to see the actual color in the "Flesh"

Carl

twinturbo
14th August 2010, 04:19 PM
I know what ya mean, would like to be doing some thing with the cars but the kids need entertaining... :o

My chassis is off to hospital hopefully this week to have some work done to cure it's bad brackets. Hopefully Dr Tall Andy and Dr Small Andy will be able to sort it ;)

Then I can get my mind back in gear and if I am lucky get to the rolling floored stage by the end of the summer holls :)

TT

HandyAndy
14th August 2010, 04:46 PM
Carl........... Your bodywork does look nice "in the flesh" :cool: its difficult to tell when looking at a small sample card, but your kit looks great, its turned out really nice :)

TT...... You,ll soon have it rolling ;)

cheers
andy

carlknight1982
14th August 2010, 05:38 PM
Didnt I say to you when i chose the color i had a view in my mind of what it would look like and its spot on. :)

HandyAndy
14th August 2010, 05:43 PM
Didnt I say to you when i chose the color i had a view in my mind of what it would look like and its spot on. :)

Yes, we had a good chat about it, Saturn hadn,t done that colour before so it was a bit of "unknown result " etc when only looking at a small sample card ,
Its turned out great & it looks the mutts nuts :cool:

cheers
andy

carlknight1982
14th August 2010, 06:20 PM
See I had great confidence in ya

spud69
16th August 2010, 09:52 AM
It does look nice, the camera doesn't really show it off very well and there must be some muck on the lens as it looks a bit blotchy.

Will have a full kit ready for Saturday for you Carl.

Regards...AndyH (Dr Andy Tall - cheers TT ;) )

james3004
16th August 2010, 06:59 PM
What colour is it?:confused:

aerosam
16th August 2010, 07:08 PM
What colour is it?:confused:

looks black-ish, kinda carbon coloured in the pics. Pics are in carl's first post at the top of the page, just click the links dude.

james3004
16th August 2010, 09:18 PM
I thought it looked black, but then it dawned it might have some other special property that the camera didn't pick up like flake or pearl...

carlknight1982
17th August 2010, 12:04 AM
its Anthracite Grey, gonna look mint!!!!