PDA

View Full Version : Left over trim etc. for sale

drury318
28th October 2010, 05:40 PM
I have quite a lot of stuff left over from my build just gathering dust.
Broadly speaking there`s the following:
4.5m x 20mm corrogated loom wrap
6m x 15mm corrogated loom wrap
6m x 10mm corrogated loom wrap
6m x 15mm plastic loom sheathing
7m x 12mm plastic loom sheath
3.5m x 10mm plastic loom sheath
Approx 8m of various edging trims
0.7m of pedal tape ( sticky back emery type stuff)
A couple of small bags of various nut covers
Literally 100`s of black plastic P clips in all sizes (gave up counting, there`s too many! )
All decent stuff, mainly from Vehicle wiring products or CBS.
I just want to get rid of the lot really so if anyone`s interested I was looking for £30 posted for the lot, Dennis

twinturbo
28th October 2010, 05:45 PM
Ooohhhh..

Mmmm...

twinturbo
28th October 2010, 05:53 PM
Will put in an offer that your welcome to reject of £25 and anyone who is happy to pay more, is more than welcome to jump in and I will not be upset.

Just a little budget concious this fortnight as new shox and body is going to be orderd :eek:

TT

HandyAndy
28th October 2010, 06:14 PM
:o
don,t suppose you have approx 12 inches of rubber fuel hose kicking about do you? ( from the tank to the aero filler cap ).

cheers
andy

drury318
28th October 2010, 06:16 PM
I`ll have a look in a bit Andy,

HandyAndy
28th October 2010, 06:19 PM
I`ll have a look in a bit Andy,

cheers Dennis , i,ll check the size I need in a min ( with my car at the mo)

cheers
andy

drury318
28th October 2010, 06:42 PM
cheers Dennis , i,ll check the size I need in a min ( with my car at the mo)

cheers
andy
Andy, I have a piece 10 inches long, it`s from CBS & it`s like convoluted stuff with a spiral of wire running thru` it. It`s approx 52mm I.D. but it`s not really very flexible & it has NO markings on it for IVA. It came with a letter from the supplier stating it was suitable for fuel, unfortunately I don`t have the letter any more but to be honest the tester never questioned it anyway.
Any good? Dennis.

HandyAndy
28th October 2010, 06:51 PM
Andy, I have a piece 10 inches long, it`s from CBS & it`s like convoluted stuff with a spiral of wire running thru` it. It`s approx 52mm I.D. but it`s not really very flexible & it has NO markings on it for IVA. It came with a letter from the supplier stating it was suitable for fuel, unfortunately I don`t have the letter any more but to be honest the tester never questioned it anyway.
Any good? Dennis.

ooooh oooh yes please, that will fit the aero filler end nicely, i,ll then get a reducer to connect it to the tank neck :)
How much please Dennis?

cheers
andy

drury318
28th October 2010, 07:22 PM
Andy, you have a PM, cheers

HandyAndy
28th October 2010, 08:51 PM
Andy, you have a PM, cheers

Cheers Dennis......
PM replied to :)

cheers
andy

David_17
28th October 2010, 09:20 PM
How much do you want for the edge trims?

I've just bought my loom covers off ebay, and my pedals are already taped :(

drury318
28th October 2010, 10:17 PM
Will put in an offer that your welcome to reject of £25 and anyone who is happy to pay more, is more than welcome to jump in and I will not be upset.

Just a little budget concious this fortnight as new shox and body is going to be orderd :eek:

TT
Thanks for your interest but I have provisionally sold it to another member, thanks again, Dennis.

twinturbo
28th October 2010, 10:57 PM
No problem. I could not be bothered to work out the effective residual value :o which I always do before buying... The list was to complex for me to start working on LOL..

TT