PDA

View Full Version : Headlights seem to cost a fortune !

Ashtonr
21st August 2011, 09:12 PM
Am I missing something or do you have to pay at least £75 for a pair of headlights ? Has anyone found anything cheaper ?

skov
21st August 2011, 09:32 PM
Am I missing something or do you have to pay at least £75 for a pair of headlights ? Has anyone found anything cheaper ?

Got mine for £35 posted from kitpartsdirect.
Think they must have had an offer on at the time, as they're charging £65 for them now :eek:

wylliezx9r
21st August 2011, 10:01 PM
Got mine for 50 quid off bolt on bits on ebay. They are 7 inch ones and should pass iva unlike others for sale.

twinturbo
21st August 2011, 10:10 PM
Got mine from BOB tooo...

TT

HandyAndy
22nd August 2011, 11:54 AM
Like Skov I got mine from Kitpartsdirect for £35 plus £6 delivery, they had them on ebay at a start price of £35 but it was an auction so I phoned them up and said I didn,t have time for the auction to end & would they sell me a set at the start price & ship straight away ......they said YES no probs :)

So it might be worth a phone call ;)

Mine are the 7inch headlights....ok ok they are not the flashiest available but do the job :cool:

cheers
andy

fluffy
22nd August 2011, 04:19 PM
Just a quick question about head lights , some one told me that if you were going for iva after December you would need to have running lights, but i cant find anything to confirm it

wylliezx9r
22nd August 2011, 05:08 PM
Just a quick question about head lights , some one told me that if you were going for iva after December you would need to have running lights, but i cant find anything to confirm it

At the moment the manual says they are optional, not sure how you would get the heads up that there is going to be a change?

rpjg1975
22nd August 2011, 10:01 PM
Just picked myself up a pair of headlights on ebay for £31 :)

Ashtonr
1st September 2011, 09:19 AM
finally got some from kitspares.co.uk 33.40 inc VAT