PDA

View Full Version : Juniors new Sierra

Bonzo
4th September 2011, 08:00 PM
First off.
Many thanks to Mike ( TSM Locost )
I owe you big time for spotting that one :)

As some of you may have read, Junior has been after a White Sierra Sappire for a while.
After a tip off from Mike, decided to get one sooner rather than later.

Here's a couple of pics

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/Bonzoronnie/jayssierra.jpg

Under the bonnet.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/Bonzoronnie/jayssierra2.jpg

A one owner car that has been well maintained.

Had a darn good look over her & have yet to find any rust.
The rear bumper needs re setting as it has dropped a little but no big deal to sort out.

Been a bit quiet on the forum for the last few days cos I is still a bit knackered from the trip to Dorset :o

flyerncle
4th September 2011, 08:17 PM
Nice one too Ronnie.........few and far between.

will_08
4th September 2011, 08:53 PM
Looks brand new

twinturbo
4th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Looks clean, and ripe for a bit of tasteful upgrading :)

TT

robo
4th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Been a bit quiet on the forum for the last few days cos I is still a bit knackered from the trip to Dorset :o[/QUOTE]

Have you been converted to steam at that rally Ronnie;) ;) ;)

Bob

Bonzo
6th September 2011, 04:12 PM
Paul

Yes, clean examples of a Sierra are a rare beast in this neck of the woods what with the salt air & all that.
__________________________________________________ ___

Will

Remarkable condition in view of its age, even the interior is more or less spotless, back seats look as if they have never been sat in.
__________________________________________________ ____

Rob

Dead right there, a nice blank canvas to work with & loads of potential to be unlocked.
Junior has been spending the last couple of evenings on the Sierra forum, don't know if the shy little flower has introduced himself yet.

__________________________________________________ ______

Bob

My Jeeps fine, it is me that has been converted to steam

Trouble is that the fuel I run my boiler with means that I have a hard job getting it up ( Errm, Steam that is ) :D

Seriously, a couple of hours driving is about all I can cope with :-(

Heres a couple more pictures.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/Bonzoronnie/Jay1.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/Bonzoronnie/Jay2.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj266/Bonzoronnie/Jay3.jpg

aerosam
7th September 2011, 03:44 PM
And it was going so well...

till the last picture (with the boot open displaying its contents) completely ruined it.

Subs that big should be banned in residential areas.

Bonzo
8th September 2011, 09:53 AM
And it was going so well...

till the last picture (with the boot open displaying its contents) completely ruined it.

Subs that big should be banned in residential areas.

To be honest Sam, I am quite offended by that post.

Not a big sub by any standards :confused:

There is a brilliant invention on most stereo systems fitted to cars " The volume switch "

Just because someone has an amp & sub fitted, it doesn't mean to say that it it's going to be run at full tilt to the point of being antisocial. :rolleyes:

Ooops, just remembered, I have Juniors old amp & sub fitted in my Jeep !!??

I guess that makes me a 55 year old, antisocial Chav ( Still like my music & proud of it )

Anyhows, I have removed the image that caused you such offence, we don't want another thread degenerating into a stereotypical ageism bashing session :(

FWIW

The local traffic Police here are very hot on antisocial drivers ..... Well they are if you are under 25 & have any of the follwing fitted to your car.

Amp & Sub
Body kit
Fancy decals or body graphics
Aftermarket wheels
Aftermarket exhaust system
Last but not least, a better car than their own daily driver.

Basicly if you are under 25 & in a car, you can expect to get pulled on a regular basis.

No wonder that the young uns feel persecuted.

I guess some of us were born old & perfect in every way :rolleyes:

Rant over.

aerosam
9th September 2011, 12:04 PM
My total apologies for offending you Bonzo, no offence was intended.

Antisocial drivers are something I feel strongly about, whether it is the manner of their driving or the volume of the music/exhaust whatever.

Driving at excessive speed should be kept to the racetrack where everyone knows what to expect, and your not endangering anyone who hasn't signed up to put themselves there.

Huge thumping stereo's are great to show what can be achieved, but please only blast them in the showgrounds, where they can be appreciated by those who truly enjoy it. Doing it in residential areas just irritates people and reinforces the stereotype of the "antisocial chav" as you quite succinctly put it, and gives local Bobby's all the more reason to pull people matching stereotypical descriptions, just to see what else they may be up to.

And lastly if it's about age then I must be old before my time, I'm 28.