PDA

View Full Version : Ambitions?

Chris Gibbs
28th May 2008, 01:11 PM
Hello my little pixies,

I've been contemplating life and nature and stuff.

My granny always used to say "count your blessings", which is good advice, but then she also thought that the wrestling on the telly was real.

I've been thinking about contentment, being happy.

I am :)

Even more so since I've been building again, I like being busy and working doing something you enjoy anyway has to be the best job in the world (except for that month when I was Girls Aloud's bra fitter)

I was trying to think of any ambitions that I have left. I want to write more books, but I'm doing that.

I couldn't think of anymore for quite a while but now I have a goal.

My ambition is to be able to play "Funky Town" on the electric organ.

What's yours?

cheers

Chris :)

aaronbassett
28th May 2008, 09:21 PM
mine is to make my car i have been wanting to make it for countless years but when you released your book i bought it and still have not cut any tubes or even got my board yet i hope i will start to very soon

Josh
29th May 2008, 12:12 AM
My ambition is to stick a supercharged V8 in the front of my roadster... but i'm young and care-free, im sure growing up will quench that ambition...! or fuel prices :rolleyes: :eek:

Josh

P Davies
29th May 2008, 11:04 AM
To own a restaurant.. somewhere hot. Jetski by day and in the evening cook for the bronzed beauties that just happened across my bar on their way to the all women beach volleyball world cup.
As the warm air floats in from across the bay we watch the sunset over a bottle of sambuca. Chris, if you ever manage Funky Town you are more than welcome to visit.. Failing that the theme from Miami Vice or Beverly Hills Cop would go down well too..!:D

flyerncle
29th May 2008, 04:23 PM
I always wanted to learn to fly and eventually did,anyone in newcastle area want to half cost and have a little go feel free to pm me.
You are doing a great job Chris,keep it up and cant wait to see latest project.

Regards All

fabbyglass
30th May 2008, 07:47 PM
One was to own my own business messing about with bikes...slight change but at least the cars get fitted with bike motors so best of both worlds.

Not out to earn a million(be nice tho...:) ) but to earn a decent living doing a job i enjoy at hours to suit myself...not many can say that these days.

Biggest buzz I get is folk enjoying the things I make whether fabricated or laminated....nowt like it.

Cheers,
Mark

fabbyglass
30th May 2008, 07:50 PM
Would love to learn to fly a helicopter...one day I will but getting an old git very quickly....:confused:

les g
30th May 2008, 08:12 PM
Would love to learn to fly a helicopter...one day I will but getting an old git very quickly....:confused:

yep i saw you hobblin up and down the stairs ...lol;) ;)

fabbyglass
31st May 2008, 09:32 AM
yep i saw you hobblin up and down the stairs ...lol;) ;)

That's my practise take off ....or maybe it's the fact I nerfed my back last year working for a firm in Penryn...:confused:

Chris Gibbs
31st May 2008, 07:20 PM
I've just thought.

I have another one, not a personal ambition, but I'd like to see Sheffield Wednesday win the premiership.

This is not very likely, in fact there would be more chance of plaiting fog.

Alternatively Sheffield United could be relegated to the local parks league.

either really:p

Cheers

Chris :)

fabbyglass
31st May 2008, 10:33 PM
James Toseland get his first motogp win in style at Donington..........:) :)