Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   And it's goodbye from me.... (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5746)

3GE Components 23rd January 2011 08:02 PM

Hi
Just to put everyone's mind at rest all outstanding orders will be honoured,all our current stock will be put on Ebay over the coming weeks
as John has said we are all going to focus on our own things. we have had a great time and met some real characters during our time on the forum and at the kitcar shows
good luck with all your builds
regards
Keith & Tony

Wgroove 23rd January 2011 10:16 PM

Hi John,
I wish you all the best, and a big, big thank you !!
Greetings from Antwerp, Belgium !

Regards,

Wim

tkpm 23rd January 2011 11:02 PM

Thanks John,

For all the help with parts over the last year. :D

I can sympathise with being a wage slave had to do the same thing six weeks ago after running my own business for 12 years.
But it is nice to finish work and not have to worry about whats happening the next day.

All the best for the future.

Terry

K4KEV 24th January 2011 02:00 AM

Sad....sad John you will defo be a miss in this community. but I do wish you all the best both in health and future status. ;)

eSteve 24th January 2011 08:22 AM

Good luck with your new job

John,

sorry to hear that you and your colleagues (Keith & Tony) are wrapping up 3GE.

It was nice meeting you and having a chat down at Exeter last year when I picked up some of my parts.

Thanks for your help, advice, quality parts and good service.

Good luck with your new job.

spud69 24th January 2011 08:29 AM

That's a really difficult move to make John but really do wish you all the best for you and your family for the future.

I've been away from being a wage slave for 6 years now and certainly would find it very hard to go back to, even though it would be less stress and a guaranteed wage at the end of each month it's just not the same.

All the Best.....Andrew

Homersdouble 24th January 2011 10:59 AM

John,

I have been a fairly low key contributor to this site over the last year and a half or so, but would like to publically say a big thanks for your efforts and a personal thanks for the suburb quality of workmanship and service for the parts I have bought from you in that time. I hope you enjoy continued good health and quality of life as pressures from running your own business are lifted.

Chris

HandyAndy 24th January 2011 11:00 AM

Must,ve been a tough decision to make John, but may I wish you all the very best to you & your family,
All the best to Tony & Keith too.

cheers
andy

AshG 24th January 2011 11:24 AM

All the best guys. i must say you were an integral part of getting the roadster scene off the ground you will be missed. at the end of the day you need to make a crust so do what you have to do.

Andy J 24th January 2011 12:50 PM

All the best john
And thank you for supplying quality parts at good prices to the roadster community your products will be missed

Rgds

Andy