Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SSC transfer of business to NTS Engineering (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=7641)

Davidbolam 16th January 2012 10:32 PM

Sorry to hear the news Andy. Thanks for all of your help over the last year and the insparation to go ahead and start building my roadster. Good luck with the fostering and good luck to Nathan.

Homersdouble 17th January 2012 08:47 AM

Andy,

Firstly my best wishes for a speedy recovery back to full fitness. As others have said this must have been a very difficult decision for you, but health and happiness are priceless and should be your priority.

All the best to you and good luck to Nathan's venture in the future.

Regards, Chris

Coozer 17th January 2012 12:10 PM

Sad news indeed, hope you get better soon and keep up with the scene. Hope the new venture with Nathan stays on track.

Good luck for the future Andy.

Regards
Steve

monsterob 17th January 2012 12:31 PM

Can only agree with what everyone has already said. Hope you get it under control. I know that my car wouldn't be anywhere near where it is now without your help.

With regards to putting the roadster away can you still do track days ! If not gives you some time to squeeze the upgrade in !!

All the best
Rob

axle 17th January 2012 02:35 PM

Hi Andy
Yes sad news, one thing for sure Roadster has made a big mark in the kit car market. Also my built has come a long way all thanks to you.

Cheers Axle

baz-r 17th January 2012 05:05 PM

so is it ssh120m or shh120m?
one is a member here and one is not :rolleyes:

MarkB 17th January 2012 06:02 PM

Health comes first
Oh and Is Nathan taking on the single seater project?

shh120m 17th January 2012 07:41 PM

yet to be decided mark, watch this space....

Baz, its shh120m, sorry it confuses everyone, its my old private plate i was hoping to use on my own roadster but looks like im gonna end up with a big fat Q.

Jimmyd 17th January 2012 08:10 PM

Hi Andy,

My best wishes for a speedy recovery, as many has said already health does come first. Your other project is such a worthy cause.

J

spud69 18th January 2012 09:26 AM

Thanks for all the replies, they are very nice and mean a lot. There are some very genuine and good people on here and as long as the community carries on moving forward again as it seems to have been over the last few months i will be quite happy. It's also good to see the Mx5 based car gathering speed, although with a few mods but that's what it is all about at the end of the day, and will be great to see completed cars. Nathan will continue to support the Mx5 and move it on - with some guidance to.

I've never been asked for a licence at Teesside Autodrome track days so i think they are a must....;)

All the Best......AndyH