Haynes Forums

Haynes Forums (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   October Special Offer! (http://www.haynes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=5017)

3GE Components 17th September 2010 10:09 AM

October Special Offer!

Hi Guys,

As some of you may be aware, I've not been too well of late. This week I've reached my first major milestone, 3 months, which was all clear :D

So to celebrate my joy and to tie in with Octobers show at Westpoint, Exeter, I've decided to do a special offer for the whole month....

Starting 1st October 2010 and running until 31st October 2010 we will take 17.5% off all orders! As all the prices on our website include VAT @ 17.5% that's effectively taking the VAT off everything we do.

Anybody who wishes to collect parts at the show is more than welcome to, cut off point for collection orders will be 15th October 2010, drop us a line at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk if you wish to collect.

Kindest regards

John.

Bonzo 17th September 2010 10:27 AM

Great news

Fantastic to hear that bit of news John, I am pleased you are on the mend mate. :) :)

Must have a delve about in the 3GE shop .... Must be something I need :D

Here's hoping I can meet you all at Exeter next month :)

3GE Components 17th September 2010 10:40 AM

Thanks Ronnie,

Indeed, it will be good to catch up, it seems like ages ago we stuffed your car full of body work to take up to Handy Andy :D

Kind regards

John

spud69 17th September 2010 11:01 AM

That's good to hear John....:) Everything seems like ages ago to

We wont see you at Exeter Show - too far for us to go. But maybe see eome other faces at Stafford.

Regards.....AndyH

3GE Components 17th September 2010 11:09 AM

That's a shame Andy, do you know if Handy's coming down?

Kind regards

John

spud69 17th September 2010 01:34 PM

I think he is intending to John but he has had to back out of Stafford, so not sure if so or not.

I would like to go down, see how it goes - maybe a cheap train ticket with me and the good lady.

Cheers....AndyH

K4KEV 18th September 2010 11:02 AM

I dont really know you John but glad to hear your recovering/clear from whatever... very tempting offer, I hope I can wait that long to make use of it
Yourself Saturn and Rouge seem to have cornered the market which is great for everything roadster... hope you stay and continue to get well
Kev

3GE Components 18th September 2010 01:22 PM

Hi Kev,

It was about this time last year i was diagnosed with an aggressive form of Non-Hodgkins lymphoma, cancer of the lymphatic system, I underwent surgury (twice :rolleyes: ) then had 6 months of chemotherapy, not the most pleasant year but that's in the past now :) .

October's only 2 weeks away, and they've always said patience is a virtue.

Kind regards

John

K4KEV 18th September 2010 02:53 PM

You must have a good constitution to bear all that, I know some just give up PMA is paramount and you must have it....Well John I just might have to celebrate with you by offloading some of your components:rolleyes: that I will be requiring very soon to forward my build.....will catch you in a couple of weeks if not before
rgds
Kev

james3004 22nd September 2010 09:37 PM

Glad your on the mend John,
Will you be altering the prices on the website or do we have to email you to get the offer?

3GE Components 22nd September 2010 09:39 PM

Hi James,

No, the prices on the website will be set to a default for the month, so you can order through the website.

Kind regards

John

pradaloup 25th September 2010 08:09 AM

hello
es that this offer is good for France

leroybrown911 25th September 2010 08:31 AM

Glad to hear you are on the mend John. I will be glad to put some faces to names off the forum at some meets when I get on the road. :D

I am planning on buying suspension brackets, chassis plates and a full set of wishbones soon, hopefully scrape the cash together and get a job lot! and make the most of the generous offer in Oct. excellent!

3GE Components 25th September 2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pradaloup (Post 45580)
hello
es that this offer is good for France

Yes, prices will be for the whole world. Sadly postage will remain the same, although DHL have an offer on over summer and if this is still on, then the difference will be refunded.

Kind regards

John

3GE Components 30th September 2010 02:51 PM

Hi Guys,

Due to me being all over the place tomorrow, I've updated all the prices on the website today. Remember, collection at the show at the end of the month is welcome if you wish to save on postage costs, contact us for details.

component-sales@hotmail.co.uk

www.3gecomponents.com

Kind regards

John

K4KEV 2nd October 2010 05:19 PM

You have pm John

pradaloup 2nd October 2010 05:53 PM

I'm ordering
I'll be able to advance
thank you john

Deanno 4th October 2010 11:28 AM

HI John,
I'm going to put an order in and collect at the Exeter show what do i do regarding the postage cost when paying?

Cheers
Dean

3GE Components 4th October 2010 11:31 AM

Hi Dean,

Email us at component-sales@hotmail.co.uk with what you require and I'll raise a money request via paypal for you.

Kind regards

John

Deanno 4th October 2010 12:43 PM

ok cheers will do this evening if ok.

Deanno 4th October 2010 10:10 PM

John E-mail sent.

3GE Components 5th October 2010 10:06 AM

Hi Dean,

YGM ;)

Kind regards

John

Deanno 5th October 2010 09:13 PM

John you have a PM

Many Thanks See you at Exeter

3GE Components 8th October 2010 02:06 PM

Thank you Dean,

Look forward to seeing you at Exeter, not long now :eek:

Kind regards

John

3GE Components 31st October 2010 11:44 AM

Hi Guys,

Well, it's the last day of October's special offer and I'd like to thank all of you who have kept us very busy this month (and some of next month), I was amazed at how many of you took advantage of this offer.

November's offer looks very popular too. Thanks to those who have already commited to that one.

Kind regards

John

pradaloup 31st October 2010 03:50 PM

hello
on what date do you ship orders
thank you
didier

leroybrown911 31st October 2010 07:06 PM

Left it til the last minute! but chassis plates, suspension brackets and a full set of wishbones ordered! Cant wait for that lot toarrive! how long will they take roughly John, do you have a backlog!

Cheers
Leigh

james3004 31st October 2010 07:45 PM

Thanks John for giving us all the opportunity to get the stuff we need cheaply, it's keeping to the idea of the "build a sportscar on a budget"

pradaloup 4th November 2010 04:46 PM

hello
no news for my parts

james3004 4th November 2010 06:18 PM

I would imagine he had alot of orders last month, So I'd expect a little wait

pradaloup 17th November 2010 06:37 AM

I received but parts
I'm really happy
super quality, has a very reasonable price, even for France
thank you john
didier